Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it came 5-8 minutes I think after my sale. Funny that all my UNLV mail goes straight to spam except for this one, it came in my regular email.

Meh I dont think I've gotten one email from that site, even when I signed up. :crack:

Hooray for all of you who have gotten tickets!! :hyper:

I'm debating whether to go for the $30 seats or the $95 ones. I'm terrified of heights, so I'm assuming the $30 ones would be too high for me. Don't want to have a panic attack at the concert! :lol:

Don't worry, this stadium is not very high at all. I think you will be fine :)

Yes, I got my confirmation.

I didn't have a choice in delivery options! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

none of us did.

i'm stressed enough planning a wedding around this show date....now i'm not gonna know if i have tix til SEPTEMBER!!!! :scream:

plus i don't trust the USPS at all! that's why i use ticketfast or fed ex now. got other u2 tix fed exed, and have them already!! :up:

i ALSO really don't understand how they're gonna make us pay for priority shipping and then not get us our tix til sept/oct???? :rant:

Meh I dont think I've gotten one email from that site, even when I signed up. :crack:

I even put them in as not spam and it still always went to spam, weird! But the confirmation didn't. Do you have a spam folder? I'm sure you've checked it tho... Just print your confirmation page from the site after your purchase went through.

1. click on the link from u2.com
2. once live, there's an "enter code" button next to your presale group
3. click on that, code entry field comes up
4. enter code
5. click buy tickets (only after clicking this do you get the window which allows you to select which type of ticket and quantity you want)
6. select tickets/quantity
7. enter security ver. code
8. re-log in (did everyone have to log in a second time? I logged in before the sale but still had to re-enter my info)
9. buy tix!
10. confirmation screen

**not including the crashes along the way**

Thank you BrattyCat!
I feel so dumb. I went straight to TicketMaster and kept refreshing refreshing refreshing and nothing. So I quickly went to U2.com instead, tour section, clicked on the Las Vegas pre-sale link and it was smooth sailing after that.

I bought my L.A. GAs easily through TicketMaster but somehow for this Las Vegas show it was acting up.

Whew! Got my GAs, yippeeeeeeee!

If anyone is still trying on TicketMaster hurry up and go through U2.com!

Thanks for the reassurance on the height of the stadium! :D I think I'm just going to suck it up and go for the $30 seats, and pray it won't affect me too much. I should really do some looking around online for better pictures before tomorrow afternoon. If all else fails, I'll just have a few beers beforehand. :lol:

I got an email confirmation 6 minutes after I got the tickets

confirmation number heading address blah, blah blah....

then:

When purchasing tickets for events through UNLVtickets, you must provide the
exact
name and billing address for the credit card that you are using.

If the address you provide DOES NOT match the billing address on file with the
credit
card company (Information we receive through our Address Verification Software),
your
order will be immediately cancelled, a full refund will be issued to your credit
card, and
you WILL NOT be contacted.

If the address you submit does not verify and you use our Print @ Home option,
the
barcodes on your tickets WILL BE voided immediately and WILL NOT be valid for
admittance.

If you are picking up your tickets at WILL CALL, you must bring a valid driver's
license
and the exact credit card used to purchase your tickets. WILL CALL will not be
available for pick up until two weeks prior to the event
Will Call for UNLV Performing Arts Center Events will not be available until
the day of the event.

If you have selected the MAIL, FEDEX, PRIORITY or EXPRESS MAIL options, and you
live in the United States, your
tickets will be mailed no earlier than one month prior to the event date.

Parking is limited so please be sure to arrive early to the event.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please respond to this email
and include your full name, order number and event you are attending.

Thank you for using UNLVTickets.com.

Thank you BrattyCat!
I feel so dumb. I went straight to TicketMaster and kept refreshing refreshing refreshing and nothing. So I quickly went to U2.com instead, tour section, clicked on the Las Vegas pre-sale link and it was smooth sailing after that.

I bought my L.A. GAs easily through TicketMaster but somehow for this Las Vegas show it was acting up.

Whew! Got my GAs, yippeeeeeeee!

If anyone is still trying on TicketMaster hurry up and go through U2.com!

Chino I kept trying to tell you that the whole time but I guess the thread was moving so fast you never saw my posts! Glad you finally got your tickets! :)

presale code not working!

Argghh- I am so frustrated!!! Has anyone else had a problem with their access code? I logged in right at 10am, I keep getting "Sorry, this passcode is incorrect", I tried logging onto the UNLV ticket site directly as well and same thing! I was very careful how I entered it, checked and double-checked it, no spaces, etc!

Any advice!? I've emailed customer service at U2.com but not expecting much! was really hoping for GA's for this show-

No email confirmation yet, so I just copied the text and copied to a word document...and saved it.

Go to where it says "General Information" and inside that square there's a "Please print this page for your records".

Haven't got the email yet so meanwhile I printed that page just for my records and will wait to get my tickets on the mail.

Argghh- I am so frustrated!!! Has anyone else had a problem with their access code? I logged in right at 10am, I keep getting "Sorry, this passcode is incorrect", I tried logging onto the UNLV ticket site directly as well and same thing! I was very careful how I entered it, checked and double-checked it, no spaces, etc!

Any advice!? I've emailed customer service at U2.com but not expecting much! was really hoping for GA's for this show-

is your code U2A, U2B or U2C?

you said they always say that but send the tickets a few weeks later...

not sure what carlos meant...however ticket sites always say that it COULD take that long, that the tix will be mailed BY the show month.

the difference with this is....they are saying that tix WILL NOT be shipped until one month before the show.

it's all in the mumbo jumbo wording...

you said they always say that but send the tickets a few weeks later...

oh I see, I was talking about when you buy tickets altogether, in general.
I normally buy several tickets for different events and I see this frequently.
They always arrive earlier then noted.

Have you tried to cut 'n paste the code in case 1 digit is off - like O instead of 0 or something?

edit: U2C code is Boots = presale hasn't started yet.

Chino I kept trying to tell you that the whole time but I guess the thread was moving so fast you never saw my posts! Glad you finally got your tickets! :)

BonoComet,
Really? Aw shoot! :rolleyes: Yes, the thread was moving fast and I was also rushed pressing refresh all the time so I probably missed your post. Thank you for trying to help! :) If I didn't read what you guys were recommending I would probably still be pressing the refresh button on TicketMaster. How weird that for another show the TickeMaster pre-sale worked just fine. I got in as soon as it was 10:00am and it was all fine. Why was Las Vegas different? :scratch:

Oh well. Got mine now, I can relax, whew!

People! If you are still trying through TickeMaster go through U2.com and it should be just fine! It has worked for many of us in here! Go! Go! Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom