Kaikoura, Te Wai Pounamu, Aotearoa (Kia Kaha, Aroha to all) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Snapchatted again. Why do some women who agree it isn't working come back to me? Like fuck, where is the appeal? When I've even accepted and agreed that it didn't work, why are you in my inbox?

I cannot see where I'm worth being the go to message when you're lonely.

Give them my number then.

Also, just to recap the last ten pages, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really get Prince. I don't even dislike him so badly song-for-song, I just don't really get The Phenomenon.

That went out the door the minute the money people moved in. Hell, there's a whole crowd of people who didn't really do 'the internet' until Facebook. So about 2008 or so.

I have someone squatting on my facebook wall now posting cute animal videos. To be fair, I have no problem with that <Michaelbluth>

I'll put up with the cute animal videos. The "IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS!" crowd can get fucked, especially if you're Australian and don't even have a horse in the race of that peculiarly American front of the Culture Wars (TM).

That went out the door the minute the money people moved in. Hell, there's a whole crowd of people who didn't really do 'the internet' until Facebook. So about 2008 or so.

I have someone squatting on my facebook wall now posting cute animal videos. To be fair, I have no problem with that <Michaelbluth>

Add us on Facebook, Kieran.

Also, just to recap the last ten pages, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really get Prince. I don't even dislike him so badly song-for-song, I just don't really get The Phenomenon.

Like that "prince is god" thread. On what planet?

I've often had to resist the urge to troll it.

Yes! I have a conference at Flinders. I assume I will spend half my time trying to get to/from the place. But the rest I plan to spend enjoying Adelaide.

It's not far from where I live. You'll have fun walking up and down the hills.

This is a sentence I never expected, given how hard I had to try to get you to add me back in the day!

But yes, Kieran, add us.

To be fair, I wasn't even an adult for much of the time you were asking.

I remember my first ICQ number

Ha, I know I once made an ICQ account but barely anybody I knew used it so that lapsed fast.

There was one other I remember barely using... oh, that's right, Yahoo had an instant messenger!

For the record, although MSN was the popular one down here, I always thought AIM was the better 2000s IM.

Also I rate Prince in the middle. Stuff that is amazing, stuff you give credit to, and skip. I won't lie that he was iconic and rightly so.

I like Porcupine Tree's version of "The Cross", will that do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom