Kaikoura, Te Wai Pounamu, Aotearoa (Kia Kaha, Aroha to all) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be honest, I just don't trust Australians who only watch soccer.

Like, what, do you hate more exciting forms of football?

You generally only notice when they're on, to be fair

...I still don't. What did I just say about my nose!

Also, I've always had good cologne. God I remember when my mates and I in high school called that a "Maori shower" without realising that was One Hundo Percent Offensive. Fuck we were idiots.

You must have an appetite if a simple hurt my wrist helping the girlfriend enjoy her swim at a busy beach story needs more than a handful.

Of popcorn.

Yes, I'm sure you had just a handful of poppin' corn.

Oh geez "Soft Animal" by The Hotelier is a TUNE. One of the songs of 2016.

I'm sure I could have been more graphic.

I'm impressed when I've had partners that nobody has asked why the left hander has tennis elbow in the right arm.

Fucking hell I had something good to post and then I read this and now it's gone.

You know, we all thought the Internet was this great democratising force where good opinions would rise to the top without gatekeepers rah rah rah and what we've actually discovered is that most people have shit opinions and like shit things LIKE THE FUCKERS WHO KEEP SHARING SHIT ON MY FACEBOOK TO THE POINT MY TIMELINE IS NOW WORTHLESS.

You know, we all thought the Internet was this great democratising force where good opinions would rise to the top without gatekeepers rah rah rah and what we've actually discovered is that most people have shit opinions and like shit things LIKE THE FUCKERS WHO KEEP SHARING SHIT ON MY FACEBOOK TO THE POINT MY TIMELINE IS NOW WORTHLESS.

Sorry I'll stop

Check out those 20 guests for Ian's tennis elbow, by the way.

Who's that stupid racist morning TV person? Sonia Kruger? The only time I've ever called my mum a fuckwit is when she shared some random meme from a page called "I stand with Sonia Kruger".

Stand by it, too.

Got Snapchatted again. Why do some women who agree it isn't working come back to me? Like fuck, where is the appeal? When I've even accepted and agreed that it didn't work, why are you in my inbox?

I cannot see where I'm worth being the go to message when you're lonely.

That went out the door the minute the money people moved in. Hell, there's a whole crowd of people who didn't really do 'the internet' until Facebook. So about 2008 or so.

I have someone squatting on my facebook wall now posting cute animal videos. To be fair, I have no problem with that <Michaelbluth>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom