June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck....hope to come back in 2 minutes with good news

-dan

Yes!!!! Just scored two GAs for Anaheim for the Mrs and I in the Boots presale :hyper:

Got my GA also :)

NY, on the other hand, not so much :|

same

tried for jersey, no dice

really effing pissed at that stupid effing captcha system...i know damn well i matched the little words but the stupid effing thing kept telling me it didn't match.

-dan

I feel your pain. I went through the same pre-sale process for Tegan and Sara and the Capchita totally screwed me. It didn't even call me the next day. :sad:

Got a GA for Anaheim! :D
No dice for the NJ show-BUT, after I bought the Anaheim GA, I went back in to look at available seats for NJ, and came up with what I thought would have been the $250 seats, but it was the $95 level! so I grabbed it. Section 143, row 14. Right in back of the Red Zone, Edge's side. I may just keep the seat and try for GA for Show 2 if there is one.

Got them GAs :)

Yes!!!! Just scored two GAs for Anaheim for the Mrs and I in the Boots presale :hyper:

Got my GA also :)

NY, on the other hand, not so much :|

4 GA's for Anaheim!! :hyper: :D

same

tried for jersey, no dice

-dan

Got a GA for Anaheim! :D
No dice for the NJ show-BUT, after I bought the Anaheim GA, I went back in to look at available seats for NJ, and came up with what I thought would have been the $250 seats, but it was the $95 level! so I grabbed it. Section 143, row 14. Right in back of the Red Zone, Edge's side. I may just keep the seat and try for GA for Show 2 if there is one.

:cabbagepatch:
Congrats!

Sorry about the NJ show, heard they were sold out yesterday. Hopefully a night #2 will come through!

Party in Anaheim!
:weekend:

:ohmy: Just texted my friends who are in Boots group because I'm pretty sure they thought Boots presale for Anaheim started at 10:00 PACIFIC. Haven't heard back yet - hopefully they realized this before this morning...

I did exactly the same thing!!!

My friends got their tix and were just having a casual breakfast. No worries. :lol:

:ohmy: Just texted my friends who are in Boots group because I'm pretty sure they thought Boots presale for Anaheim started at 10:00 PACIFIC. Haven't heard back yet - hopefully they realized this before this morning...

:up:

Thanks for the heads up from all you out there....I was clueless and was going to wait until 10:00 :doh:

Best reserved seats were pretty high up and still $250 each, so I'll be joining all the GA's!!! Which I know will be so much more fun anyway!! :applaud:

Hoping for a second show!!

^ Oh no!! Hope they get tix. I probably would have made the same mistake.

You know, if I remember right, I think they made the same mistake last spring. It's like deja vu. In the other thread it appears that Anaheim GAs are gone, so they may have to go with seats or try in the regular sale. I saved them for the Vegas show because I was able to get them GAs in the regular sale. :|

A what time does the public sale starts on Monday?? anybody knows???
I need to start getting mentally ready for the stress :crack:
Thank you.
peace

Use presale code for Anaheim or Jersey?

So, I'm new to the whole presale thing (hence stuck in the last onsale group) but hope to see the shows in Anaheim and Jersey this time around. I'm trying to choose if I should try for Anaheim or Jersey with the pressale - I'll probably end up using all 4 for one show and then just try the public sale the other.

I'm going for seats in the $95 grouping and not GAs or the really expensive tix.

Anyone have any thoughts on the better use of the code?

Thanks!

So, I'm new to the whole presale thing (hence stuck in the last onsale group) but hope to see the shows in Anaheim and Jersey this time around. I'm trying to choose if I should try for Anaheim or Jersey with the pressale - I'll probably end up using all 4 for one show and then just try the public sale the other.

I'm going for seats in the $95 grouping and not GAs or the really expensive tix.

Thanks!

I have Boots subscription.
I will use the code and check what shows up for both locations in $95 for you. Hold on...

Thanks!

Ok,

For Anaheim...
Selecting "Best Available" in $95 price point, got:
Section:5333
Row: D
Seats: 5-6 (This is upper section towards Adam's side of stage)

For NJ:
Selecting "Best Available" in $95 price point, got:
Section: 124
Row: 43
Seats: 19-20 (This is lower level, almost dead center of front of stage)

There you have it.
25 minutes til your up!

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for checking!

Really, this is too much pressure for the privilege of shelling out a few hundred bucks. Probably doesn't help that the stadium in Anaheim holds like 20k less people than in Jersey.

Thanks so much for checking!

Really, this is too much pressure for the privilege of shelling out a few hundred bucks. Probably doesn't help that the stadium in Anaheim holds like 20k less people than in Jersey.

Yup... not cheap these days, but it will be worth it when you are there at the show!

My thoughts on Anaheim,
Still had some GAs available..which is great to have freedom to walk around.
So you might consider those instead.

Regarding both shows, there is rumor of both having 2nd shows added...especially NJ. Something to keep in mind if you dont gets seats you like during today's presale or Monday's public sale.

Good Luck! :wave:

Yup... not cheap these days, but it will be worth it when you are there at the show!

My thoughts on Anaheim,
Still had some GAs available..which is great to have freedom to walk around.
So you might consider those instead.

Regarding both shows, there is rumor of both having 2nd shows added...especially NJ. Something to keep in mind if you dont gets seats you like during today's presale or Monday's public sale.

Good Luck! :wave:

That's good to know about the possible second shows... I lucked into tickets for Jersey in September when they switched dates a few weeks before the show because of a conflict. And I keep thinking that because Anaheim's stadium is so much smaller they'll be tougher to get on public sale. I think I'm going to go for Anaheim first and see what I end up with. Just not sure if I can deal with the craziness on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom