2021 NFL Playoffs Pick'em - Bigger, Badder, Covider

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me this legitimately gave me a reason to watch lol

This is how I look at it as well. I've become much more knowledgeable about the league as a whole since I started playing around a decade ago. I'm still no where near the rest of you because I don't do as much research midweek, but it keeps me in the mix, so I like it. But yeah, different people process things differently.

There are too many frustrating variables involved in post-COVID sports for me to get a lot out of fantasy or picking. For a lot of people, I'm sure that adds to the fun because it takes the pressure off in a sense. We can only have so much in our control and this season offered even less.

Personally, I'm a control freak and put way too much time into something that's supposed to be fun, and the possibility that stars and players could be quarantined at any moment kind of ruin the experience for me. This is a me problem and I think it's great that you guys have kept things rolling.

I had a really fun season just following my crappy-but-improving Football Team. We'll see what this upcoming year brings, maybe I'll want to be a full participant again once there's a sense of normalcy.

oh, i was just messing around earlier with some of the possible scenarios and left NO as the winner tomorrow in there by mistake. it's gone now.

Your list is perfectly designed to make sure mine will never win, now that Seattle is set to lose.

standings after wild card round:
phanan - 53
the tourist - 52
bono_212 - 52
zoney! - 49
LuckyNumber7 - 48
GirlsAloudFan - 45
Headache in a Suitcase - 45
DaveC - 45
U2inUtah - 45
Hewson - 43

Just lazily threw together a piece of code. If it’s correct, we have three eliminations already and one user clinging onto a humorous pair of scenarios.

Two users own 62% of the outcomes.

I won’t spoil the fun unless you all wanna hear it.

I was winning bigly if you only count the New Orleans game. It was a landslide. This is the most rigged pool ever. STOP THE STEAL!

Hehehe you’d also be surprised with how not-done you are.

Yes, but I watched the games, and I am now feeling dubious, at best, about my decision to give them (almost) ALL of the points. Not to mention my plans did not work out as I had intended and my feeling that the Chiefs might get knocked out in the second round have gone the way of the Dodo.

Yes, but I watched the games, and I am now feeling dubious, at best, about my decision to give them (almost) ALL of the points. Not to mention my plans did not work out as I had intended and my feeling that the Chiefs might get knocked out in the second round have gone the way of the Dodo.

What if I told you that you also own the majority stake of New Orleans scenarios?

can we at least get past the divisional round before you give out all the spoilers please? :|

Last edited:
I only spoiled one thing (the 14/16 comment was a little TMI, which I apologize for). The rest is highly inferential and doesn’t require looking at the simulation to be able to guess at. She’s in second place and has valued that team rather highly.

Yeah me too. You could just put it behind a spoiler tag for those that don’t want to know

Sorry if I ruined any bit of the fun, was merely trying to convince you self doubters that you're doing better than you think!

Ok let's spoil tag some stuff...

spoilers ahead you've been warned
(also this was a sloppy piece of code, no guarantees and no money back)

Yeah me too. You could just put it behind a spoiler tag for those that don’t want to know

You were eliminated

Yeah I don't really give a shit. I'm kinda curious.

You were also eliminated

I vote for posting it all

You weren't eliminated, but you'll need wins from Green Bay, New Orleans, Buffalo, and Cleveland. Then , you need the Cleveland Browns to win the Super Bowl. Two scenarios.

Here's who has stake in what:
spoiling fun ahead...
phanan - 44 scenarios
bono_212 - 35 scenarios
tourist - 24 scenarios
ln7 - 11 scenarios
davec - 8 scenarios
zoney - 4 scenarios
headache - 2 scenarios
utah/heesahn/gaf - 0 scenarios

phanan leads with most KC scenarios (not all), I lead with most GB scenarios (not all)

wcjNiwCp_cDNzh0wNZzsFEG2J5rIZzKsnQWDEGH6svctbVak11DMJ-c9JEjg_uF7RnalpxJp7e0jhr96uA-qYCdQbvFqDw9qIcur5L8jTzed16ETnWs

Back
Top Bottom