June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did seats for the show in Pasedena so I would love to get a hold of a couple of GA's to see the show a little closer...BUT I will have to wait until they go on sale to the public.....yeah, I know, fat chance right?

Sooooooo :shifty: Party at J's house! I'll bring the burittos!

I was thinking about having a BBQ or something up there at the house if any peeps here are interested. It's a beach house on the sound north of the city. It's a really pretty spot to just be outside and enjoy the water.

If you bring the Burittos then I'm definately in. :applaud:

Crap, thought this was the Seattle thread. I live ten miles from Angel Stadium. Same offer stands though. BBQ? Especially if you're bring the Burittos.

You guys are sooooo bad!!! But as long as no one triple-dog-dares me, I'll be okay. :shifty:

You knew it was coming.....I triple-dog-dare ya...:evil:

Crap, thought this was the Seattle thread. I live ten miles from Angel Stadium. Same offer stands though. BBQ? Especially if you're bring the Burittos.

:giggle:

Dang it, I was just going to ask for some extra couch or floor space...in Seattle, that is...

I was thinking about having a BBQ or something up there at the house if any peeps here are interested. It's a beach house on the sound north of the city. It's a really pretty spot to just be outside and enjoy the water.

If you bring the Burittos then I'm definately in. :applaud:

:lol: :hyper:

anaheim seats

Zooropa-when'd you pull those tix? Those are super I think! I got Sec 127 Row X and Row R around 10:15am but I was hoping for 108 as you for sure won't be obstructed by the CLAW.
Got mine!

Seat location: section F108, row D, four tix! :hyper:

I think these are going to be good seats... what do you guys think?

Got a GA ... ticketmaster locked my account so it took a long time. Finally went through around 10:40 or so . Ugh. Hope general sale won't be catastrophe. :pray: I need 1more

Zooropa-when'd you pull those tix? Those are super I think! I got Sec 127 Row X and Row R around 10:15am but I was hoping for 108 as you for sure won't be obstructed by the CLAW.

Really? Thanks! I was having the same issue... I kept getting section 127 too. I just kept trying and trying until I got something that was good and close and not going to block my view.

Oh man-I knew I shoulda kept trying, but I never get seats, always GA, so I wasn't sure if those really were "best available" or not so I figured I better just buy whatever I got. Oh well...still gonna be awesome regardless where I am! I was GA for both Vegas and RoseBowl. 1 person back on outer rail for LV and 5 people back outer rail Rose Bowl.
Really? Thanks! I was having the same issue... I kept getting section 127 too. I just kept trying and trying until I got something that was good and close and not going to block my view.

You knew it was coming.....I triple-dog-dare ya...:evil:

:giggle:

Dang it, I was just going to ask for some extra couch or floor space...in Seattle, that is...

I might have it if you need it for Seattle. It's a Summer house so it has lots of extra beds. I won't know until the general onsale how many people are going to be up there with us (We'll see how many get tickets they want).

Oh man-I knew I shoulda kept trying, but I never get seats, always GA, so I wasn't sure if those really were "best available" or not so I figured I better just buy whatever I got. Oh well...still gonna be awesome regardless where I am! I was GA for both Vegas and RoseBowl. 1 person back on outer rail for LV and 5 people back outer rail Rose Bowl.

Yay! More seat people :yippie:. I'm not alone after all :hug:

One bonus of seats, you don't have to stand if the opening act sucks :up:.

Btw, who is going to be the opening act? :lol:

If there is a second show, I'm so going to try for Red Zone :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom