June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim IV: The Party Planning Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's around £50 - £60! That's twice what you'd pay in the UK. But I guess the rides will be twice the size in the US. A hope you get a lot of wheeeeee for your dollar.

nobody does rides better than America! Not that I would know, I don't like rides.

So a Californian could buy me a cheapie ticket? That might be a sneaky way to save a few coppers.

Would I get deported if I got caught? :)

I think you have to show local ID when you buy the ticket.

And, I'd really prefer dinner at a restaurant. I'll barely be able to manage dinner and two consecutive U2 shows with passing out from fatigue.

Looks like Disneyland cheaped out on their military promotion this year -- WDW renewed it but Disneyland doesn't seem to have. No free Disney this time. Ah well. Could have gotten discounts for up to 5 people with it :huh:

I'm usually outgoing, but I'm going to be around a lot of people I don't know, so I might not be that outgoing.

I feel like I should be leaving for Anaheim this week and not in 59 days. It is 90 degrees outside here.

Just be careful of Kaffy. She'll talk your ear off.

:wink:
Seeing as Vegas won't be a prelude to Anaheim, I'll hopefully be rested and fully concious for this gathering :wink:

there were a couple of times when i looked over and she was all bundled up under her hoodie and i asked people if she was ok
I think I was napping or trying to nap 90% of the time. Hell, I think I was napping on the rail, too :giggle: <<<

I tried to nap in the Jersey line, but it was impossible. The 1st show we had some guy jackhammering because the line was right next to the new stadium and they were doing construction. The 2nd show it was like 9 million degrees out that day.

I passed out on the rail in Portland on Vertigo. I was just too sick.

I was in bad, bad shape by the end of that show as well. A big part of it I'm sure was the weather. My head was absolutely throbbing by the time they got to the encore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom