Interference Random Music Thread Part IX: Guys! THE PEEF DAWG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which album? Their debut, I Should Coco, is one of my favorite albums of the 90s. Just a frivolous head rush of youthful abandon. Much like one of GAF's nights out, except he wasn't offered his own TV show. Yet.

A great album, but I think In It For The Money is their masterpiece. Shows a bit more sophistication without sacrificing the energy.

Probably in my top 10 or 20 of the 90's.

Do you guys like Daughtry? I like Daughtry. I'm new here so I don't know if others like Daughtry, but since I like his albums, I frequently listen to them and would encourage you to do the same.

The only Supergrass song I really, really love is "Sun Hits the Sky." The rest does absolutely nothing for me.

I started off with the Cale album and holy shit is it good.

Exactly.

I expected it to be some wanky bullshit, largely because of Cale's reputation as the most "experimental" individual in VU, but Paris 1919 brings the hooks in large amounts. Not always a requirement, but a very pleasant surprise nonetheless.

Why didn't I know there was a new Raveonettes album out today?

Lust Lust Lust was one of my favorites from 2008.

:drool:
Was supposed to see them over the weekend, but no dice. Immigration issue or some shit.

Get innocuouslated!

"Band quit! Fuck them! They are boring rich kids who can't play for ahit anyways ... Say hello to your ugly and boring wifes opps I mean lifes guys suck it."

That's Jay Reatard communicating the apparent demise of his touring band via Twitter this morning. If or how this will affect his upcoming U.S. and European tour dates is not known at press time. (A rep for Jay did not have any more information.)

UPDATE: It has been confirmed that bassist Stephen Pope and drummer Billy Hayes have indeed quit the band. Reatard is currently looking for new band members. However, no upcoming tour dates have been canceled.

Good. He's a piece of shit.

I have yet to listen to a thing Reatard's put out and have no intention of ever doing so. I keep getting intrigued, then he does something stupid.

Exactly.

I expected it to be some wanky bullshit, largely because of Cale's reputation as the most "experimental" individual in VU, but Paris 1919 brings the hooks in large amounts. Not always a requirement, but a very pleasant surprise nonetheless.

Yeah, it's an excellent pop album. I love Cale's "wanky" shit though, so it's all good.

Yeah, it's an excellent pop album. I love Cale's "wanky" shit though, so it's all good.

"Wanky bullshit" is an affectionate term in Cale's case. :lol: White Light/White Heat will probably always be my favorite VU album, and he's all up in that. The band was never as intriguing without him, though my love for their self-titled has been well documented.

Well, that's five Shuttlecock shows in a row with
4 songs from All That You Can't Leave Courtside, and 4 in a row without Unknown Server. Stuck AND Elevate (My Cock) seem to have a permanent spot in the setlist now.

Someone put these guys out of their misery.

4 songs from All That You Can't Leave Courtside, and 4 in a row without Unknown Server. Stuck AND Elevate (My Cock) seem to have a permanent spot in the setlist now.

a few weeks ago i was congratulating u2 for removing their heads out of their asses after 10 long years. i guess i spoke too soon.

12 songs from this decade, 10 from the '80s and '90s. Shit.

Back
Top Bottom