Interference Random Music Thread Part IX: Guys! THE PEEF DAWG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those of you with the Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack, is it worth buying? I heard a song or two on the radio last night, and liked them quite a bit. Does it's novelty get tiresome after a while, or does it remain fun and interesting?

Please tell me all of these things and then go to hell.

For those of you with the Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack, is it worth buying? I heard a song or two on the radio last night, and liked them quite a bit. Does it's novelty get tiresome after a while, or does it remain fun and interesting?

I gave it a couple of spins last week and enjoyed it. Haven't heard it enough to say whether or not the novelty wears off or anything, but it's a solid mix between re-listenable songs and soundtrack fragments, if that helps.

I have, however, been listening to an album of Quincy Jones farting around with some funk riffs while Bill Cosby spouts nonsense on top of it. Scatting Jeff Goldblum would like it.

If this wind knocks out Internet and television with the Phillies playing in an hour, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, heads will roll.

Don't fuck with me, wind.

I'm not going to lie, my attraction to Rocky and Balls is purely driven by perverse sexual desires, nothing particularly musical.

I don't find the songs all that fun or clever, and I don't find either of them particularly attractive, so you see where I'm coming from....that all being said, I've made my cranky post about it all and shall not repeat it, thus sparing you from rolling your eyes at me yet again.

I'm not going to lie, my attraction to Rocky and Balls is purely driven by perverse sexual desires, nothing particularly musical.

You need to recognize their god-given talent.

Also, Patton Oswalt's Feelin' Kinda Patton is WAY better than his new one. I'm currently guffawing to "Pissdrinkers".

I like it a lot too. Like LMP said, it's a good mix between fun songs and some novelty soundtracky stuff. I'm also not particularly a fan of Karen O's voice, but I enjoyed it on this quite a bit.

Drip drip drip...

BobDylanSanta.jpg

Ok, I want to be able to whistle like Andrew Bird. I'm so fucking jealous every time I see/hear him doing it. :grumpy:

Alright, this is going to be the best Christmas ever. I love this.

Also, Patton Oswalt's Feelin' Kinda Patton is WAY better than his new one. I'm currently guffawing to "Pissdrinkers".

"You ruined our Christmas issue... 'Merry Pissmass'"

Very few things make me laugh as hard as his Robert Evans bit. Have you heard the uncut version, 222? Some of the material is repeated in Werewolves and Lollipops, but it's worth hearing.

You're right; his new one is worth it for the Ratatouille, giant rat, orgy crash, and Obama sequence. I had new release fever.

Hannah Rockcliffe October 7 at 6:28pm Reply
Hello all,

Prepare yourself for Rocky and Balls merchandise! It is on the way and will be with you shortly. Keep your peepers on the look out for some new songs in the near future too!

Rocky and Balls
xXx

!

"You ruined our Christmas issue... 'Merry Pissmass'"

"It looks like she's yawning! You can't even tell that's a stream of piss hitting her face!"

Yes, the Robert Evans thing is great. The one problem with Oswalt is that when he starts trying to make up stuff off the cuff, he tends to repeat the same gross words, which lose their effect after a while. But yeah, really funny.

Back
Top Bottom