Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the interested ones , and also my friends who don't like football a lot :wink:

mapa.gif

There are the teams of the W championship

So We Have FC Barcelona and Internacional waitin already on the Semi-Finals

Auckland City FC X Al Ahly - Winner Faces Inter
Jeonbuk FC X Club America - Winner Faces Ronaldinho and Cia

Westport said:
The rumor is that Billie is going to guest on Saints tonight.

I wonder if they will have hula girls on the catwalks, since u2 had Geishas on the catwalks for the Saitama gigs.

Hula girls wearing Santa hats

coolian2 said:
Wow Axver, you're really out of the NZ football loop.

Our qualification route for the World Cup in 2010 just got a whole lot easier this week too. Apparently we will play off against 5th place Asia instead of 5th place South America. This is only if we can overcome the odds and defeat the footballing giants of Fiji, Cook Islands and Western Samoa...

I heard Dick Evans is in town for 2-4-6-8 Motorway.

timothius said:
Our qualification route for the World Cup in 2010 just got a whole lot easier this week too. Apparently we will play off against 5th place Asia instead of 5th place South America. This is only if we can overcome the odds and defeat the footballing giants of Fiji, Cook Islands and Western Samoa...

The real World Cups are in 2007 and 2011 anyway. :wink:

I'm already excited for next year's Cup! :hyper:

Axver said:
I heard Dick Evans is in town for 2-4-6-8 Motorway.

Was gonna say that , but I would say he was in Town to Perform All Along the Watchtower , Heard that him loved it

I and I in the said:
I'm fairly certain nobody on the Grammy selection board actully heard the song.

I'm fairly certain nobody on the Grammy selection board can actually hear at all.

Axver said:

The real World Cups are in 2007 and 2011 anyway. :wink:

I'm already excited for next year's Cup! :hyper:

Which one of our three victories? Cricket, Netball or Rugby.

I'm only really excited about the cricket as it is the only one remotely competitive. :hyper: :wink:

I and I in the said:
Ax- I'm still waiting for

Pride
Streets
Concentration Cramps
One

I wonder if there will be a Pearl Harbour reference tonght. Especially since the band flew from Japan to hawaii for the gig.....

u2fp

timothius said:

Which one of our three victories? Cricket, Netball or Rugby.

I'm only really excited about the cricket as it is the only one remotely competitive. :hyper: :wink:

Let's sweep them all. :drool:

Well, actually, I feel pretty good about the rugby Cup, netball's obviously a chance, and I think Black Magic's in with a shot of taking back the America's Cup. But cricket? Our cricket team is DIRE at the moment. We'll be lucky to make the semis.

angelordevil said:
Anyone know what's going on now? I'm guessing PJ might be on?

No, I think Rocko and the Devils start in about 10 minutes. Should be approaching 6:30pm there.

U2FanPeter said:

I wonder if there will be a Pearl Harbour reference tonght. Especially since the band flew from Japan to hawaii for the gig.....

u2fp

A Sort Of Homecoming :wink:

Actually, I wouldn't be shocked if Pearl Jam pulled it out instead...

So i'm thinking :

6pm Rocko Devils
7pm PJ
9pm U2 ?
10:45pm U-Jam
:wink:

Axver said:

Let's sweep them all. :drool:

Well, actually, I feel pretty good about the rugby Cup, netball's obviously a chance, and I think Black Magic's in with a shot of taking back the America's Cup. But cricket? Our cricket team is DIRE at the moment. We'll be lucky to make the semis.

We win a few prelude races against Alanghi & other challangers - so I'm fairly confident re: The Mug.

There is a three word explination as to how we will win the CWC, Fleming, Vettori, Bond.

If you just want a one word answer... Bond.

J_NP said:
So i'm thinking :

6pm Rocko Devils
7pm PJ
9pm U2 ?
10:45pm U-Jam
:wink:

6:30pm: Rocko and the Devils
7:15pm: Pearl Jam
9pm: U2

... 11pm: the glorious headlining act, AXVER AND THE QUIET MINORITY!!! :combust:

anyone want to guess the closer?? i think u2 will close with 40 and then come back out with pearl jam and do free world or something what do u guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom