Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still play it, even though I thought about not. I've beaten it several times, as well as lost many more. I've even lost a few times when I had just 2 colors left (DOH!). Once, I ran out of time. There'd always be that one bubble by itself that I could never group and I'd never get the right color when I needed it. Another time, I was already low on the screen and when it lowered again, well, GO.

But having beaten it plenty of times, I now play to relax. It's fun now that the "pressure" of beating it is gone. :yes:

my sentiments exactly!

And I got my niece hooked on it this past week. I was watching her game at the end, when she had 2 colors left. I could see the clock running out and she was not going to make it. I told her where to aim, and she won with 9 seconds left. Got about 130,000!

Yay! I got a new low score: 37,730. I got lower than the 38K I saw posted earlier.

Anyone else get lower (and can prove it)? I did a snapshot of my screen (just in case :sexywink: ).

Even though it was my goal to get below that 38K score (as I think winning fast is as much a challenge as playing a nice long game and scoring 180K+), I've grown to enjoy this simple game. It is quite relaxing (especially since I know I can beat it :lol: ).

doctorwho said:
Yay! I got a new low score: 37,730. I got lower than the 38K I saw posted earlier.

Anyone else get lower (and can prove it)? I did a snapshot of my screen (just in case :sexywink: ).

Even though it was my goal to get below that 38K score (as I think winning fast is as much a challenge as playing a nice long game and scoring 180K+), I've grown to enjoy this simple game. It is quite relaxing (especially since I know I can beat it :lol: ).

YESSS just got 24000....

and the proof..

Lowscore.jpg

[size=large]Yay! New low score for me! :dancing: I also beat the game as soon as the 5 minute clock started. [/size]

1053524760_l.jpg

[size=large]I see Zooholland just got a little over 24K as a low score. :madwife: Yet another target to reach!

But I don't think I can ever reach your high, Zooholland. That's too long of a game for me. :sexywink:
[/size]

Last edited:
doctorwho said:
[bBut I don't think I can ever reach your high, Zooholland. That's too long of a game for me. :sexywink: [/size] [/B]

LOL Sorry.. Well with the lowscore i think I just got lucky that the bubbles were in the right place.
I can understand about not trying for 300k+ because i reached that after numerous times trying to keep the game going with 3 color balls but if you miss just once or twice your finished which is terribly frustrating when it happens if you just played for 45 minutes and already passed 200k and i can tell you it did happen a few times to me..so im not going to break that either

But if you breakmy lowscore i will certainly try to get that one back haha

good luck

Ok, I don't understand. I just got lucky and beat the game in a very short amount of time, but my score is only 48,690.

In the past I've taken FAR longer to win, but my score was WAY higher.

Has anyone discovered the point to the scoring?

cydewaze said:
Ok, I don't understand. I just got lucky and beat the game in a very short amount of time, but my score is only 48,690.

In the past I've taken FAR longer to win, but my score was WAY higher.

Has anyone discovered the point to the scoring?

I've won with a low score of 29,330.

The longer you play the higher the score b/c that's how it's set up.

But logic tells you that the faster you can beat it the better you actually are at playing it.

Stupid game. :madspit:

anitram said:

I've won with a low score of 29,330.

The longer you play the higher the score b/c that's how it's set up.

But logic tells you that the faster you can beat it the better you actually are at playing it.

Stupid game. :madspit:
I wish I could read the rules. So far all I've figured out is that the little box on the right tells you how many tries you have left before the balls advance, and if you can get rid of a color before the balls advance, that color is gone for the rest of the game.

Other than that, that's all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom