Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is disappointing. It's an easy enough game, yet still challenging enough to be enjoyable. And while the game presents frustrating moments - as all games do - I think the stress relief of popping those bubbles is great! I thought my sister would love this game. I hope it's just a minor server issue and the game comes back online.

Where'sTheLove said:

I can't get on the first page game either...:sad: I really wanted to try that, but I played the game above.

I got 42600 in my 3rd time ever playing this game. I don't remember my 1st or 2nd, but they sucked.

I've tried to stay away from this game...too addicting for me.

Oh well, let's play again!

I'm in the game from hell right now. I started at midnight for a nice friendly game before bed. Well, around 3:00am I headed off, because my eyes were literally sealing shut. I got to about 350,000, and woke up and still have the game on my system, but I have to work. I'm up to 383,000 right now, and it won't end :scream: Everytime I get rid of a color and run out of chances before the next row of bubbles comes up, the next row always has the color bubble I just got rid of. So I'm up to 383,000 AND have all the bubble colors still. :scream: :help:

Lila64 said:
I'm in the game from hell right now. I started at midnight for a nice friendly game before bed. Well, around 3:00am I headed off, because my eyes were literally sealing shut. I got to about 350,000, and woke up and still have the game on my system, but I have to work. I'm up to 383,000 right now, and it won't end :scream: Everytime I get rid of a color and run out of chances before the next row of bubbles comes up, the next row always has the color bubble I just got rid of. So I'm up to 383,000 AND have all the bubble colors still. :scream: :help:

:ohmy: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom