Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't finish it but i did get this score

Untitled-1.jpg

i want my life back :scream:

I haven't played in about a week. The third time I won was definitely the charm, and I've had no desire to play again since then. Thank god. :happy:

The addiction can be beat, people!! :D

i finally finished it!
happy happy joy joy

i had a final score of 179000ish but i still don't know whether the point is to win with as many points as possible or as quck as possibl with as few points
so i either did exceptionally well or absolutely appallingly :shrug:

I just beat it again, 130,450. It doubles your score after you win, so I guess technically I played "better" my first game as I beat it with a lower score. That said one could argue that I played this game longer and playing longeralso means playing "better". Either way, this is my new high score and my second victory! Yay! :hyper:

Maybe now I'll retire. ;)

Shall I try this thing again, or shall I eradicate it from my life entirely? :angry:

Well, if you try it again, just know the game cheats!! :madspit:

Even though I've beaten it twice, I swear at times I'll fire an orange bubble but it lands as yellow! Just recently, I fired a bubble to make three in row. Instead of popping, it counted it as a miss, and went down a row. Worse, it combined my newly made 3 in a row with other bubbles to make 5 in a row! If they aren't going to pop at 3 in a row, it's tough to win. :madwife:

So the game does have some glitches - but it can be beat. Just be patient and play whenever the mood strikes (i.e., to relax, not to win). :D

Good luck! :wave:

Edit: :shh: I just beat the game with my new low score of 58,570. That's 3 victories. It's true - once you beat it, it suddenly becomes a LOT easier to beat it again (even if it still cheats).

Last edited:
can't stop playing........

eyes are red......

need help........

well they do say we are all addicted to something.......

HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

love_u2_adam said:
im crying right now crying, damn game im finally done it HOLY SHIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! :hyper: Congrats! :applaud:

I'm telling you, once you beat this game, it becomes easier to beat again. I don't always win - some games suck! ;) But I also just beat it for the fourth time, this time getting my new high score of 181,070. So in one night, in course of a few games, I got my personal best high and low scores - and beat the game both times.

Given the simplicity of this game, I'm not sure why that first victory is so hard, but it gets easier. I think now I can "retire" for real. After beating it once, my goal was to beat it again. Then I wanted new high and low scores. I've done all that. So...

I got up to 100,000 (approx) tonite, and I didn't even beat the game. One bad move or move where there's not 2 same colors already together and your screwed. Rows drop down and :censored: Never got the timer or to double my score :angry:

Lila64 said:
I got up to 100,000 (approx) tonite, and I didn't even beat the game. One bad move or move where there's not 2 same colors already together and your screwed. Rows drop down and :censored: Never got the timer or to double my score :angry:

I know this feeling too. At first, rows drop down one at a time. Mistakes, lack of a certain color bubble or bubbles just not landing where they should can be overcome.

But as soon as you eliminate a color, the rows come down three at a time! Plus, instead of allowing 5 misses, then 4, then 3, etc. before dropping a row, after eliminating a color, you start with only 4. So if you are down to the two, one and zero miss region, that could be nine rows down with just 6 misses! Very tough - especially as I've had times when the game will spit out the same color bubble six consecutive times! :madwife:

The timer appears only when you have two colors remaining. It will be VERY obvious as the game will pause and something will appear in non-English (basically saying you now have 5 minutes). The doubling of score occurs only after you eliminate those last two colors - that's "beating" the game.

Last edited:
46,150 is my score.

Now I want to take my laptop to work with me tomorrow...

doctorwho said:

I know this feeling too. At first, rows drop down one at a time. Mistakes, lack of a certain color bubble or bubbles just not landing where they should can be overcome.

But as soon as you eliminate a color, the rows come down three at a time! Plus, instead of allowing 5 misses, then 4, then 3, etc. before dropping a row, after eliminating a color, you start with only 4. So if you are down to the two, one and zero miss region, that could be nine rows down with just 6 misses! Very tough - especially as I've had times when the game will spit out the same color bubble six consecutive times! :madwife:

The timer appears only when you have two colors remaining. It will be VERY obvious as the game will pause and something will appear in non-English (basically saying you now have 5 minutes). The doubling of score occurs only after you eliminate those last two colors - that's "beating" the game.

yeah, I know, but sometimes there's nothing you can do. I had 1-2 colors eliminated, and was doing fine. Then BAM!!! :angry:

:whistle:

I don't know if I actually like this game...or I'm just addicted to the bubble popping noise:sick:

Beat the game with 134,110.

My life is now complete.

I do kind of find the game to be counter-intuitive, in the sense that it punishes you for thinking forward because it penalizes you for "missing" when in fact you might be setting up a better move down the road.

Lila64 said:

yeah, I know, but sometimes there's nothing you can do. I had 1-2 colors eliminated, and was doing fine. Then BAM!!! :angry:

:whistle:

Yep - been there!

I think once you are down to 4 colors, unless the bubbles are already very low on the screen or you have some horrid luck, you should be able to win. The trick is not getting stuck with 5 color (where one color is gone) and have the rows cascade down on you 3 at a time!

Got a new low score in victory: 41490! :hyper:

I know someone in this thread said he/she got 38K low score. Must beat.... :|

Three times I completed the bubbly game now...

Last score: 198,120 :drool:

I so love this game... :love:

(or I'm just addicted like Dismantled... :hmm: )

If you wanna lose days of your life, play City of Heroes and/or World of Warcraft. I used to leave reality when I played these games. :rolleyes:

JanuaryStar said:
Three times I completed the bubbly game now...

Last score: 198,120 :drool:

I so love this game... :love:

(or I'm just addicted like Dismantled... :hmm: )

:applaud:

:shifty:
I play a lot too - just to break up the day and such

doctorwho said:

Yep - been there!

I think once you are down to 4 colors, unless the bubbles are already very low on the screen or you have some horrid luck, you should be able to win. The trick is not getting stuck with 5 color (where one color is gone) and have the rows cascade down on you 3 at a time!

Got a new low score in victory: 41490! :hyper:

I know someone in this thread said he/she got 38K low score. Must beat.... :|

woohoo a new victorious low score!!!

lowscore.jpg

thats got to be a record right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom