GENERAL SALE: The Official "I Got Tickets" Thread! - POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I said this elsewhere, but 2 GA Chicago 5/10
I actually meant to post in this thread and not... whichever other one I did, but I was all excited and got a little mixed up :reject:

My first U2 show, I'm so excited :hyper:

Last edited:
Hmm, kinda worried, I got two to Chicago III in section 117, right behind the stage. Then I managed to get four GA tickets to Chicago IV... which I figured wouldn't be allowed. People in front of me had more GAs than that. I just hope we don't have all of our tickets cancelled. But I've got them printed out at the TM outlet, so I don't see how thats possible now.

Well, I'm really lucky today. I just now got 1 GA for SD II. That's after 2 GA Boston III and 1 GA Chicago I.

For the people who couldn't get any GA whatsoever today, please don't be mad at me. I will probably NOT go to either San Diego or Chicago. I will try to trade those tix for some East Coast shows, and if it doesn't work out, I will sell my extra GAs for face value to a fellow Interferencer.

I figured since my computer seems to be doing pretty good today (at least for extra shows) I might as well get the tickets and not leave them to the scalpers (since I will make sure if I don't take them they will go to another fan for no extra charge)

Kristie said:
I said this elsewhere, but 2 GA Chicago 5/10
I actually meant to post in this thread and not... whichever other one I did, but I was all excited and got a little mixed up :reject:

My first U2 show, I'm so excited :hyper:

And you get to see Bono on his birthday!!! Congratulations to you! Woohoo!!

to go with my 2 seats for opening night.............

1 Seat at San Diego 2nd night....upper level....but who cares....I'M IN THE DOOR!..

:dance:

well

I'm going to opening night at least. Good thing, seeming as i actually LIVE in SD :) nah, just messin, i look forward to seeing all of you.. even the ones who beat me to GA in my own city :) As long as you arn't scalpers, you are welcome! It's gonna be a good time opening night for all of us! ;) Congrats to those who got GA! I'm trying for 2 at the pond tomorrow for me and my bro.. but what was really important to me was opening night, and that i have 2 seats.. so the GA didn't really matter. (not to mention i was not too thrilled with the prospect that maybe the sports arena would shape up like last tour's mess?).. My main desire for seats came out of the fact that my mom had a hip replacement, and has never seen the boys. I want to get her out there and have her see them before she or they are too old. She brought me into the world listening to U2, so i feel like it's my solemn duty to bring her to a show! hehe, and what better than opening night? Even if we are up in the nosebleeders with most of you!

2 tix T-8A Row 11 Seats 4-5 for SD, Night 1 of the Vertigo Tour!

See you guys there!

And, i'm sure, see most of you tomorrow! hehe

mrsmullen said:
1 sec 230 row 5 to chicago 5/7. ANYTHING was good enough for me.

My Sentiments exactly. Me, I got 1 section 110, row 7, chicago 5/9 (for $181 total). I was trying for GA but oh well...I had GA 3 times for Elevation. From the tone over on the U2.com forum, I feel lucky to have any at all..even at a sky-high price! And I'm happy I didn't have to resort to buying from a scalper (though with all the stories of Ticketmaster employees handing out tickets before hand to friends, Ticketbastard seems worse than a scalper).

ahhhh....i am sooo excited i just got 2 GA for the second nite in
San Diego!!!! :drool:
i was so nervous and got tears in my eyes when i got them!!!!
only 2 months to wait ...impatiently!

locomosquito said:
Saturday 5/28 Boston 2 GA... during my baccalaureate graduation ceremony!

locomosquito, would you consider trading your two 5/28 GAs for my two 5/26 GAs so that you can go to your ceremony? E-mail me at joshlds@yahoo.com.

I was lucky and got 2 GA for Denver!!
If anyone would like to trade these for 2 GA for San Diego 1, let me know! Otherwise I guess I will be plannin a trip to Denver!

1 upper rear view for san diego nite 1 (i don't care, it's opening nite!) AND
1 GA for san diego nite 2 :hyper:

california, here i come!!

Two of my brothers both got 2 GA tix for LA April 5th during presale, and I got 2 GA for Denver today! I am so excited! I was going to try and get San Diego too, but I thought we were only allowed to purchase 2 GA tix max for this tour with the same credit card, address, etc. I didn't want to start having stuff cancelled by ticketmaster without notice. Anybody else have similar thoughts?
Trent

I'm still amazed I got 2 GA for the opener in San Diego. It's a no brainer I'm going to that show.

so I need to sell the other four tickets I got!!!

May 10 2 in Section 230 Row3

May 12 2 in Section 222 Row 8.

Section 220, and got seats 1 & 2 -- right on the side of the stage. They were $165. I was happy to get anything at all after searching for an hour. I was about to give up when the Thursday, May 12th CHI show popped. I'm happy. I can work on getting GA's, but at least I have something decent.

I have 1 GA for the 2nd Philly show, the 22nd.

I am looking to trade it for 1 GA to the 1st Philly show, the 14th.

elaine it was next to impossible to get any GA to begin with, so I gave up searching for 2. I think you had a better chance (if that's possible) just searching for 1.

2 GA's for the first Philly Show (5/14) ... it took six computers and one heart attack when it originally said my order had been screwed up.

Got 4 tix for opening nite, but they're Terrace 17b, not that great, but at least we'll be there (I'm taking my 9 year old son...he's really excited...this will be his first one). Got these over the phone. My neighbor got tix for the 2nd night section L15 row 5...a bit better.

Saw nothing of the GA come up either on the phone or on line. Funny how on a huge public on-sale, didn't get an "internal error" message on TM, but that's all anyone got on Tuesday here for the pre-sale. Hmmm....

Will be in line tomorrow at the Pond. I NEED GA TIX!!

BRING BACK PROPAGANDA!!

Back
Top Bottom