U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am looking for one GA (or 2 seats under $300/ea) for 2/15, 2/17, 2/18. /posting just in case I get lucky

Have had one pop up on tm a couple times but either haven't gotten it at all, or "got" it but then just got an error message when hitting "place order". It's sad, man.

I'd love to take my fam to the Sphere show on Sunday, 2/18 so I'm looking for 4 face value tix. If anyone is looking for a buyer, call me 303.931.5829. Thanks, Josh

I have some friends who have backed out for 2/18 so looks like I'm putting 3 GA's back onto the TM fan exchange for 2/18 on Monday evening. I will try to do it at approx 6pm ET.

I have some friends who have backed out for 2/18 so looks like I'm putting 3 GA's back onto the TM fan exchange for 2/18 on Monday evening. I will try to do it at approx 6pm ET.

I'll try for one regardless, but if you'd be willing to sell 1 directly to me (I could go in with you or get your login info and pay you via venmo or whatever you prefer) I'd be grateful. I have a record of not stealing others' tickets while accessing their accounts, haha.

I’ve been trying on TM off and on for the past 12 hours…did you sell back your 3 GA tix for 2/18 to TM like you planned?

I’ve been trying on TM off and on for the past 12 hours…did you sell back your 3 GA tix for 2/18 to TM like you planned?
If he did they probably got snapped up in seconds.
When I sold a pair on the exchange for October it was literally seconds before I got emails saying they were sold.

Did anyone see the band in the 400s??? Is it too damn high?

You’re not seeing the band from there, you’re really watching the production.
Well, are you seeing them from the 300s either? With my eyesight, I can't see them at all anyway.

You have to look at their blown-up images on the screen if you want facial expressions, unless you've got hawk eyes.

Wait also, I saw 1 show from the 400s and it was pretty great. I was in the last row so no party poopers tried to make me sit down and a couple 2 rows in front of me got engaged before Ultraviolet.

You have to look at their blown-up images on the screen if you want facial expressions, unless you've got hawk eyes.

Wait also, I saw 1 show from the 400s and it was pretty great. I was in the last row so no party poopers tried to make me sit down and a couple 2 rows in front of me got engaged before Ultraviolet.
Def would like to see pix from the last row of the 400s

I am going to have an extra GA for 2/24 (I do not have yet since they are part of a d-bag Vibee package). My husband only wants to do the Friday show and bought himself a ticket for another show Saturday night, so even if he changes his mind and wants to do two, he won't be able to.

I hate the thought of releasing to the bots once I have it, but also do not feel like waking up in the middle of the night to attempt a coordinated release which will probably not work.

Anyone here need one? Trick is I am not lining up, and for 3 out of my 4 shows I have not entered though the regular GA line but rather the entrance reserved for VIP and friends and family (I am neither, but my friend is friends with someone on the crew). Since I am going with the same friends, I assume we will be getting the friends and family treatment again.... Not sure if we could even enter together but I am sure something could be worked out once on the ground.

When a ticket appears and it lets you get through checking out with it until the last click, when it thinks for a while and then gives you an error and no ticket. It let me do that 4 times in a row before someone else (I assume) was finally successful in buying it.

Pretty unlikely, but I'm looking for 1 ticket for the March 2nd show. Preferably GA, but I'm also open to other options.

When a ticket appears and it lets you get through checking out with it until the last click, when it thinks for a while and then gives you an error and no ticket. It let me do that 4 times in a row before someone else (I assume) was finally successful in buying it.
Bogus.
Typical TM shenanigans.

Hey everyone, I am looking for two tickets to the show on Saturday Feb 24. Any seats or GA. Thanks.

I am going to have an extra GA for 2/24 (I do not have yet since they are part of a d-bag Vibee package). My husband only wants to do the Friday show and bought himself a ticket for another show Saturday night, so even if he changes his mind and wants to do two, he won't be able to.

I hate the thought of releasing to the bots once I have it, but also do not feel like waking up in the middle of the night to attempt a coordinated release which will probably not work.

Anyone here need one? Trick is I am not lining up, and for 3 out of my 4 shows I have not entered though the regular GA line but rather the entrance reserved for VIP and friends and family (I am neither, but my friend is friends with someone on the crew). Since I am going with the same friends, I assume we will be getting the friends and family treatment again.... Not sure if we could even enter together but I am sure something could be worked out once on the ground.
I would be interested if it is still available?

I will be in for the 2/23 show with the family but wanted to see if I could get a 2/24 GA tix to go solo the following night. Interested!

Curious as to whether anyone's noticed day-of (or day before, whatever) drops for any recent dates? I haven't been looking but probably should this week, since that's gonna be me next week trying for tix.

Cool, never give up 'cause at doors there might be tix. And if not, THEN I can be really sad.
The sheer number of posts I’ve seen about people flying there and hoping to land a ticket is insane. I guess if you’ve got other stuff planned, sure. But that being the core reason? YMMV

Back
Top Bottom