U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So many people are going to be heartbroken for that last 3/2 show. I have seen way too many posts for people with travel plans and no tickets. I know of someone that went in December (with a GA or nothing mentality) and did not get in.

I don't have it in me to be that carefree. I have shown up without a ticket exactly once. Vegas 2005. Had a trade set up and was ghosted so ended up having to get it from a broker that got there with my ticket shortly before GA was about to be let in. So no thank you.

Looks like they're still available, and I tried seats for 2/10 for fun and they're all listed as resale tix, but some people have lowered their prices in the 400s to under $300. TM has turned the stupid queue thing back on for both days.

Guy on Reddit trying to convince me that Ticketmaster just won't let him do Face Value Exchange lmao

Still looking for Two GA for 3/2! I can be awake at all hours of the day to do a face value exchange.

GA and Red Zone for tonight on TM now.

Edit... and face value seats including front row of 104 for $466.92. Shocked with so many folks in Vegas this weekend these haven't been snapped up.

I noticed lots of tickets this weekend as well. Maybe demand has run it's course and they are ending at the right time at the end of the month. Hope that's the case next Sat when I am in town without a ticket.

I noticed lots of tickets this weekend as well. Maybe demand has run it's course and they are ending at the right time at the end of the month. Hope that's the case next Sat when I am in town without a ticket.
Saw a theory floated that it was because it was Superb Owl weekend and regular folks were staying away from Vegas this weekend due to costs etc.
We'll see what next weekend brings.

Hello all, interested in tickets for the March 1st and 2nd shows. I had to cancel my trip this week due to a family medical emergency. I'd really love to do a trade but I didn't have any luck with real people so I posted on Ticketmaster for face value! If anyone has tickets please reach out! These tickets were my mom's Christmas gift :(

I kept getting that famous Error Code as well. Was up till midnight trying. And then gave up . Cancelled my flight to Vegas this morning . The 15 and 17 th seem to be hard tickets to get, compared to last Friday and Saturday. Didnt know its a long weekend in the US either ( Presidents day ??)

I kept getting that famous Error Code as well. Was up till midnight trying. And then gave up . Cancelled my flight to Vegas this morning . The 15 and 17 th seem to be hard tickets to get, compared to last Friday and Saturday. Didnt know its a long weekend in the US either ( Presidents day ??)
Ha, I didn't know it was a long weekend either, I had to take Monday off. ;) I'm just going to keep trying. I have 1 ticket to each of the 3 shows and two of us going, so at absolute worst we each get to go solo to 1-2 of them.

Ha, I didn't know it was a long weekend either, I had to take Monday off. ;) I'm just going to keep trying. I have 1 ticket to each of the 3 shows and two of us going, so at absolute worst we each get to go solo to 1-2 of them.
Go and enjoy yourselves! It'll be fun meeting new people :D

Hello. Hope you are well. I'm looking for 3 tickets for the Sunday Feb 18 show. I was fortunate to see a show in December and I'm now taking my wife and a friend on short notice (we just booked flights). Thanks for your consideration!

I have 2 GA tix for Feb 15th. $600 US for both so face value. I am in Vegas and can meet to give TM account. I am going to the show but we ended up with 2 sets of GA tic same night on fan club.

It has been many many moons since I've popped into visit these blue walls.....:wave:
But our plans went sideways and we had to sell our tickets for this weekend.?
Now throwing my hat out there in hopes of finding tickets to either of the last shows. If anyone can help...you'd be working a miracle!
It would be my first Sphere show, and my friend's first ever time seeing U2.

Peace, love and miss y'all!

It has been many many moons since I've popped into visit these blue walls.....:wave:
But our plans went sideways and we had to sell our tickets for this weekend.?
Now throwing my hat out there in hopes of finding tickets to either of the last shows. If anyone can help...you'd be working a miracle!
It would be my first Sphere show, and my friend's first ever time seeing U2.

Peace, love and miss y'all!
wow long time no see! :wave:

your signature still says you're looking for 1 GA ticket in Toronto btw ?

Saw a theory floated that it was because it was Superb Owl weekend and regular folks were staying away from Vegas this weekend due to costs etc.
We'll see what next weekend brings.
That was the case. No ticket drop at all today. Not even seats.

Back
Top Bottom