GENERAL SALE: The Official "I Got Tickets" Thread! - POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Please use this thread to post here if you got tickets during the general sale.

Yeah!! I got tickets for Brussels!!
no tickets for front stage, but at leats I am happy that I have got tickets!!

now it's waiting untill Monday for the Dublin Pré Sale..

me too, it'll be fantastic, the first show of the european leg!!!! i can't believe the news today...

boston 3

got two ga's for the third boston show to go with the two i got in the presale for boston 2.

pretty lucky i guess

I got 2 GA's for the second philly show.
I did notice that it's on 5/22 - the day after the MSG show and 8 days after the 1st philly show - that seems a little strange. I was thinking that they were going to do a second MSG show on 5/22.
Either way I am so excited. I've never had GA's before and now that I have a Sunday show - I can spend ALL DAY in line!

Got 2 GA Boston III (seems like it's the one show a few of us were able to get GAs...).

To everyone that didn't get tickets, I understand how frustrated you might feel, but keep trying. Sold-out after a few minutes is pure marketing bullshit. There will be more tickets on sale as we get closer to the show. Keep trying. Don't give up.

I got God-awful rear view seats to Philly I (Section 219).

But at least I'll be there, right? Maybe Bono will give a shout to all the people BEHIND him during the concert.

2 GA for Chicago May 9th!! I feel like I won the lottery!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay for you miss becky!

omfg!!!!!!!!!!

don't even ask me how i got 2 GA tickets for Boston Night 1!

i had absofuckinglutely NO luck with the presale...and never have luck with ticketmaster in general.

:der:

and my computer isn't even working well :der:

good luck everyone....and that goes out to the west coast peeps that will be trying in approx. an hour and a half time. :wave:

2 for the 2nd show in Philly, upper deck side sec. 223. Ok, I sat around there for the Elevation tour, and I didnt mind. Really tricky to get tickets though, that website was crazy this morning.

damn...i literally feel like i'm going to hurl i'm so excited!!

:barf:

i sense good news coming for alot of ppl...good things like this generally just don't happen for me....so if i did well...i'm sure you guys will, too!

*sends the GA ticket vibes out to everyone*

I guess I'm lucky today... After 2 Boston III GAs I now managed to get 1 Chicago III GAs.

I think I'm going to keep trying to get GA tickets to more shows, even if I know I won't be going to that many in the end. If I have any extras I'll sell them to a fellow Interferencer.

Does any know FOR SURE that this 1 show only policy they have in Europe is not good for the U.S.? I want to be sure I can buy GAs for more than one show in the U.S. ...

I think you can credit your GA tickets on the added shows........because the band instantly added them after the earlier shows went on sale (or sold out), Ticketmaster, scalpers, and whoever else wants to cheat the system had no luck in securing advance tickets. This is a good sign.

Chicago, the added May 10 date

After 50 minutes of trials, we got Section 330, row 13
(Yes, BEHIND the stage a bit. *sigh* TM griping post on page 6 of "ticketmaster SUCKS")

Back
Top Bottom