For Cat Lovers Only XVII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thank you. I got her some tuna flavor fancy feast. Hopefully she'll keep eating it.

I had a cat (Loki) who absolutely loved Fancy Feast salmon dinner (not the chunk or fillet variety though), even when he was really sick and eating next to nothing. My vet carries a canned food that almost all cats seem to love -- not Loki though. He would turn his nose right up at that -- he wanted salmon Fancy Feast! :lol:

the cat tree is awesome!

Here is Oreo on the glass table in the entry way this morning:

SU1HLTIwMTEwMTA4LTAwMTI3LmpwZw.jpg

dont know what he was looking at :der:

also love the underneath the glass table shots :cute:

SU1HLTIwMTEwMTA4LTAwMTA2LmpwZw.jpg

love the kitty paws buried under all that fur

SU1HLTIwMTEwMTA4LTAwMTA3LmpwZw.jpg

What a beauty! :love: I love tuxedo kitties. :cute:

I had a new roof put on my house today, which was quite noisey. As you all can probably imagine, this was quite a tramatic experience for Boomer & Oreo. They spent most of the day hiding out underneath the bed.

SU1HLTIwMTEwMTE3LTAwMTc0LmpwZw.jpg

Shelley won't go outside anymore cos she got swooped by three doves the other day. She'll only go out if we leave the door open or someone else is there, and she doesn't stray far, and if you close the door she cries until she gets let back in.

girls, if a new carpet is put down, and cats are 8 years old, will they pluck less? should we spray in their usual places with perfume and stuff to put them off?

what we want to get, maybe thick pile, you see.

good question, does that really work??

I need to find a way to keep one kitty from trying to eat carpet.

Instead of perfume try a citrus spray or bitter apple. It's safer for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom