For Cat Lovers Only XVII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've probably mentioned this before, but I'm still so surprised at it that I'm going to post it again. My little black and white girl cat (Miss Myrrh) who pretty much hates everyone has decided over the past several months that we are now BFFs. :love:

She sleeps with me, she curls up next to me and lets me pat her when I'm watching tv, she follows me around the house so I can pat her, she doesn't get furious when I accidentally give her a static shock (just a little irritated), she likes to lick my fingers and hands (no quite sure what that's all about, but it certainly seems to be a sign of affection), and she purrs like a diesel engine! And best of all -- it's only taken five years! :love: :cute:

Congratulations :up:

Better late than never. enjoy the company.

Oh and Bowie is the cutest little guy ever. I'm just deducing this from the pictures and your posts but his personality seems to be very similar to Keto's. I think they would be good friends.

I dont care. I kiss my cats all over, on the lips, wherever.. and they sleep with me. Wouldnt have it any other way.

Ding Ding:
But everyone needs to make like a cat and relax. That’s because the important message is pretty simple: Healthy pets carry little risk of disease.

But I can't bear the thought of kissing my cat on the "lips" :no:

I wish I knew the story, but let me at least show you the bigger picture, hang on I'll edit it into this post as soon as I find it again.

cool_cat_singer-600x573.jpg

The look on the cat's face is lost in my avatar.

check out this article about pets in your bed and close contact with pets, etc...

Sleeping with pets brings risk of serious disease - Health - Pet health - msnbc.com

They don't want to alarm people but they repeatedly keep mentioning "the plague" in the article :huh:

I'd rather take the chance of getting sick than not having my baby sleep with me! He sleeps on my head, puts his face on the side of my neck and purrs all night. If he wants me to get up he licks my face like he's a dog. Can't imagine having it any other way. My bed is his bed :) Or I should say my pillow is his pillow since that's where he sleeps....:heart:

I'd rather take the chance of getting sick than not having my baby sleep with me! He sleeps on my head, puts his face on the side of my neck and purrs all night. If he wants me to get up he licks my face like he's a dog. Can't imagine having it any other way. My bed is his bed :) Or I should say my pillow is his pillow since that's where he sleeps....:heart:

ditto this! I :heart: that my 2 kittehs sleep with me every night. I wouldn't have it any other way..Nochi is always at the foot of the bed between me and the hubby and Moka sleeps right next to me or even on me most nights..:love:

Well my cats sleep with me too, dont care what the fuck anyone says. Boomer sleeps on the edge of the bed as if he is guarding or protecting. Also i know he prowls the house at night and watches out various windows at the shit that goes on outside...

Oreo, on the other hand, just curls up and gets undercover with me. If i fall asleep before he does he MEOWs loudly to let me know i have to pet him until he purrs himself to sleep. Only then can i get some rest :cute: (high maintenance kitty).

Mousya usually sleeps on the edge of my bed. When my siblings were still living at home you could trace a clear hierarchy of preference - when my sister was here Mousya slept on her bed, now that she's living with her boyfriend Mousya sleeps on my bed, when I was away on holidays she curled up on my brother's bed. She's probably too scared to sleep on my mum's bed :)

Well my cats sleep with me too, dont care what the fuck anyone says. Boomer sleeps on the edge of the bed as if he is guarding or protecting. Also i know he prowls the house at night and watches out various windows at the shit that goes on outside...

Oreo, on the other hand, just curls up and gets undercover with me. If i fall asleep before he does he MEOWs loudly to let me know i have to pet him until he purrs himself to sleep. Only then can i get some rest :cute: (high maintenance kitty).

:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom