For Cat Lovers Only XVIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dolemite eats the damn tree every year too :mad:

i told my mom next year, before the tree's put up (it's fake obvs), she needs to coat all the branches of the bottom layer in some bitter spray. he's the only cat dumb enough to do this year after year. the rest just ignore the tree or sleep under it.

I guess they don't make reindeer antlers for pets anymore. I was thinking Sheldon needed a pair.

I love that you still use that pic :D

So I had to take Zoey to the vet today. I found some lumps on her and it freaked me out. The vet aspirated them and looked under the microscope. She said it was probably just fatty tissue and she didnt see anything like cancer cells (thank god). I have to monitor her and if they get bigger she may want to aspirate again and possibly remove them. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't get to that. $160 visit ugh.

I love that you still use that pic :D

So I had to take Zoey to the vet today. I found some lumps on her and it freaked me out. The vet aspirated them and looked under the microscope. She said it was probably just fatty tissue and she didnt see anything like cancer cells (thank god). I have to monitor her and if they get bigger she may want to aspirate again and possibly remove them. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't get to that. $160 visit ugh.

It's a beautiful pic, Sicy!

And I'm glad Zoey is okay. Our babies! :hug:

we can't have christmas trees anymore at my house, thanks to Oreo trying to eat the damn thing. Lucky i caught him.

:lol:
same here. My two cheeky kittens would be sweet and lovely when we're around but once our backs are turned...tree down, decorations everwhere. Just some large things that can't be knocked down and high decorations on the walls this year. :up:

#19 is the best.

After #16, holy shit :lmao:

#15 is wtf

#12 NAWWW :cute:

#10 OH MY GOD wtf

Love the voices in #8

However I am still waiting for someone to explain to me what is even remotely funny about "nyan cat".

This is incredible - Business Cat

Yeah I was reading all the stuff on the business cat blog.

I think #28 has an Aussie owner, which explains why it's just sitting there--it's probably drunk.

:hug: for Zoey.

Tied a long piece of yarn to the dog's collar for the cat to chase around. It was funny until the cat started beating up the poor dog instead of chasing the string. The dog's so old, he just sat there and took the swatting, wagging his tail. Poor dog, bad cat, but for a few minutes, it was worth the lulz.

:lol:
same here. My two cheeky kittens would be sweet and lovely when we're around but once our backs are turned...tree down, decorations everwhere. Just some large things that can't be knocked down and high decorations on the walls this year. :up:

:wink:

i have some toy mice with catnip that i bought at the pet store the other day, they are completely sealed in the pkg, so i put one in Boomer's stocking and the other in Oreo's. The stockings hang on the mantle above the fireplace. Just so happens that Boomer loves to sit up on the mantle, so of course, he's been knocking down his and Oreo's stockings and he will watch as Oreo chews at them :doh:

I've picked them up a handful of times now....will be glad when Christmas finally gets here. At lest i know there will be crazy kitteh's running around the house high on "the nip"

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:wink:

i have some toy mice with catnip that i bought at the pet store the other day, they are completely sealed in the pkg, so i put one in Boomer's stocking and the other in Oreo's. The stockings hang on the mantle above the fireplace. Just so happens that Boomer loves to sit up on the mantle, so of course, he's been knocking down his and Oreo's stockings and he will watch as Oreo chews at them :doh:

I've picked them up a handful of times now....will be glad when Christmas finally gets here. At lest i know there will be crazy kitteh's running around the house high on "the nip"

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Merry Christmas, Boomer and Oreo. :love: Fortunately, cats have a "shut-off switch" when it comes to the nip, so they can't OD. :D

WfUqQ.gif

Kitten update.

So it's been a month and a half and we are still a happy little family. Salome is a diva. She seriously spends time staring at herself in my mirrored closet. She's still trying to escape on occasion and also tries to climb into the refrigerator. The best part is she is still super cuddly. When she's not in crazy play mode she will bound up to me and plop her self down on my chest or shoulder, purring like crazy. She likes to sleep on my head. Seriously, she will rest her head on my neck.

MacPhisto is very active and loves to play with his stuffed mice. I frequently find them on my bed. He still fetches them for me. He's much more coordinated than Salome, and I think based on his body type has a bit of siamese. He's also a lap cat. He loves to chill on my lap or stretched out between my legs.

We are going back to my Mom's for Christmas and I hope will have a more peaceful drive as they have both spent a lot of time napping in their carriers. I am also looking forward to their "enjoying" the Christmas tree. ;)

Here are some recent pics:

2zixx77.jpg

19vais.jpg

10. OH NONONONONONONONONONONO :laugh:

Can't believe that a cat would be freaked out this bad by a baby! (And I knew it was a Russian video at once from the carpet and wallpaper :))

The Russians sure love posting their cat videos. :laugh: There are no words to describe how much I love that cat, it's adorable in its fear.

I'm going out of town for a week and we've left Bowie with my mother. I miss him so much already :sad:

Awwww :hug: I can't leave my cats for more than two days. Yes I have issues.

Hi all. :wave: Haven't been in this thread in ages (started a very demanding new job earlier this year) and I hope you and your kittens are all well.

Quick question - I know that Gravol/Dramamine can make people very sleepy, but do anti-nausea shots do the same to cats? I had to take Toby to the vet's last night for vomiting and he got one. He was vomiting and not eating much before he went, but he was still fairly active, maybe a bit less than usual, but nothing alarming. Since we got home though, he seems much sleepier and less active. Thanks in advance. Hope you're all having a very merry Christmas.

I'm going out of town for a week and we've left Bowie with my mother. I miss him so much already :sad:

I'm going out of town for an entire week at the end of January. It will be the longest time I've ever been away from Wesley. I'm already really upset about leaving him even though I will be somewhere warm. Plus he'll be able to stay at his home with people he's comfortable with so it's not like he'll be alone or have to change locations for a week. But I'm still having a panic attack over it. I've left him on two different times for a grand total of 3 nights and all 3 nights he slept by the front door. Poor baby is going to have a very long week by that door :sad: I never call home when I'm on vacation other than to say I've landed but I have a feeling I'm going to call home every single day to see how my little boy is doing! :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom