Dublin2..."25th July" Fan meetings & Gatherings etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before my last trip I did the list thing too Laura. Once I made the list of things I need I prioritized it and bought things periodically instead of making one big shopping spree and as I bought things I put them aside.

I bought a cool rocker LA Ink t-shirt today that I'm going to bring on the trip. It's black with cool print on the front AND back of it. I remember everyone wearing such dark drab clothing in Dublin when I was there. It was kind of weird.

I bought new jeans, ONE.ORG tshirt, 3 pk Armani crew shirts.

Feels good to buy new clothes, it's like new skin.

I do recommend One.org, Edun, Gap (Red) to feel even better since donation is made with purchase and material is eco-friendly.

I have a pair of Edun jeans. Actually, I'm wearing them right now. I love them. The tour shirts from Vertigo were made by Edun

I paid the rest of my trip off yesterday, and now I can save more spending money.

I just bought electrical adapters. What is the difference between Britian and Continental?

c20may09belgum.gif

a20may09belgum.jpg

This got me excited again. :heart:

I bought a Britian one from that travel site that you posted the link too, so I just want to make sure I got the right one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom