Doodstil, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is kate american? and when did you break up?

Yes. Initially, my response was "hell no, I'm not celebrating an American holiday", but I am very easily talked into doing anything involving lots of food. I am a man who can be bribed effortlessly if you have food or money.

Kate and I technically broke up in February 2007, but we might as well have been together until at least the end of November. The shit seriously hit the fan around December 2007-February 2008.

chicken is the only pizza i will eat. i don't like the usual toppings and pizzas generally make me sick anyway :lol: i like fresh vege toppings with chicken and bbq sauce. i'm so fussy about pizza and it drives mat mad. he could live on it and here's me: mrs fussy trousers making life a hassle :D

:lol:

See, I find chicken combined with a pizza base has pretty much the texture of cardboard, so I avoid it. But I DO drown any pizza I make in barbecue sauce.

Then again, I drown lots of things in barbecue sauce. I could just about just drink barbecue sauce from a glass.

not at all. i don't even know what it is, really. something about indians and turkeys?
:reject:
Well, it's supposed to be a celebration in remembrance of the Pilgrims who had just about starved to death during their first winter here, the next year, after harvest time, the Indians came and shared their feast, or something.

It's basically an excuse to eat like a pig and fight with your family.

:lol:

See, I find chicken combined with a pizza base has pretty much the texture of cardboard, so I avoid it. But I DO drown any pizza I make in barbecue sauce.

Then again, I drown lots of things in barbecue sauce. I could just about just drink barbecue sauce from a glass.

you could add to the merriment i aim to add to countless threads in ooc with this one. i've had "seat water. on the rocks" and "vinegar" and "olive oil" in the 'what are you drinking?' threads. 'we are not amused', apparently.

:violins:

Well, it's supposed to be a celebration in remembrance of the Pilgrims who had just about starved to death during their first winter here, the next year, after harvest time, the Indians came and shared their feast, or something.

Then murder people shopping the next morning at 5 AM.

Here's the pic I took for you, Ax:

trainjb6.jpg

:hyper:

ah, pilgrims, that's right. eating like pigs though... :hmm: im so hungry right now. damn 2 hrs til dinner!

THIS is how Reggo's brain works:

Looks at title: doodstil. Reads: Stoodstill. This brings up the following: "Michael Rennie was ill/The Day The Earth Stood Still" from Rocky Horror Show. Sees Chass's icon: "ooh, boobies! :love:"

Yes. Initially, my response was "hell no, I'm not celebrating an American holiday", but I am very easily talked into doing anything involving lots of food. I am a man who can be bribed effortlessly if you have food or money.

Kate and I technically broke up in February 2007, but we might as well have been together until at least the end of November. The shit seriously hit the fan around December 2007-February 2008.

did you get to spend much time together? i dont know the kate story, and just ignore me if i'm prying.

you could add to the merriment i aim to add to countless threads in ooc with this one. i've had "seat water. on the rocks" and "vinegar" and "olive oil" in the 'what are you drinking?' threads. 'we are not amused', apparently.

:violins:

:laugh:

Anna, didn't you know that pointless spammy game threads are srs bznz?

Anna, didn't you know that pointless spammy game threads are srs bznz?

i know there are people out there who seriously give a fuck on 1. what colour stripes your dress has and 2. the direction they go. oh, hang on, no they don't.
:doh:

Last edited:
did you get to spend much time together? i dont know the kate story, and just ignore me if i'm prying.

Depending on what mood I'm in, either we spent too much time together or not enough.

My one big regret is that I never properly said goodbye to her. I don't like incomplete endings or not tying up all the loose threads. Basically, we'd just finished having lunch in the city and she finally informed me that yes, she was in fact now with a (now former) friend of mine, so I just got up, walked away, hopped on a passing tram, and that was it.

It would seem so :lol:

After I took that pic, there was this kid that got in the orange car, and he was just SO HAPPY about riding on that train. He was just smiling and beaming the whole time.

And I was like "It's mini-Axver! :cute:"

God, when I was little, the trains at the local park got me so excited. Good times.

i know there are people out there who seriously give a fuck on 1. what colour stripes your dress has and 2. the direction they go. oh, hang on, no they don't.
:doh:

Oh, I read all those threads and keep track of precisely what everybody's wearing because I care oh-so-much!

Wait, no I don't. That's what Stalky Stalk McStalkerson does.

that's so sad, ax. :( your bitterness makes a whole load of sense now.
:hug:

Thanks. :hug: Sometimes I wonder if I should contact her so that we can at least properly say goodbye. That's what I originally intended to do. I actually saw her at university a couple of weeks ago, we just walked past each other, it was weird. Odds are we had crossed paths beforehand, but I was never close enough (or too blinded by sunlight) to be sure it was her.

Thanks. :hug: Sometimes I wonder if I should contact her so that we can at least properly say goodbye. That's what I originally intended to do. I actually saw her at university a couple of weeks ago, we just walked past each other, it was weird. Odds are we had crossed paths beforehand, but I was never close enough (or too blinded by sunlight) to be sure it was her.

not sure how you go, but sometimes i find when attempting closure, you approach it/the person and suddenly it all vanishes and you fully feel just what were carrying around. you've got the right to do what you need to do.

Perhaps somebody else out there shares our idea that Edge and Adam should form a band without Bono and Larry, and they plan to launch a daring kidnap to make it a reality! :hyper:
Can I be in charge of the Adam capturing party? Is timely delivery a priority? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom