Doodstil, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot fathom why anybody would want a needle used on them unnecessarily. I can do immunisations and shit. But piercings and tattoos? Hell no.
Weakling.

Getting inked didn't hurt. The noise was what bugged me.

And now I get this Google Ad:

imgad

I'm surprised it wasn't the Gay Chubby dating one, what with the Gerard Way reference.

What's yours?
The number 13 in blue on my right hip.

I suppose there's deep-fried everything in the US. Want your toast deep-fried? Sure! How about a deep-fried pineapple? Not a problem! Deep-fried coffee? Coming right up!
Not really. Scotland are the ones who started it anyway. They have deep fried pizza over there.

what's a twinkie?

and when you talk of pain with tattoos, reg maybe, not chass!, is it really excruciating? and why will a foot be so much worse?

what's a twinkie?

and when you talk of pain with tattoos, reg maybe, not chass!, is it really excruciating? and why will a foot be so much worse?
A little cake of slightly greasy sponge cake filled with sweet whipped cream. A real guilty pleasure.

*and answers anyway* Tattoos hurt less where there's fatty tissue. They hurt more where there's bone. Feet are all bone and no fat.

i could go a homemade pizza for tea tonight...
:hmm:

I had one last night. :drool:

Now I'm debating whether going to the effort of making enchiladas tonight is worth it or if I'm feeling lazy and would rather just do sausages. Knowing me, I'll probably go with the sausages. God, I miss having other people to cook for.

Now I'm debating whether going to the effort of making enchiladas tonight is worth it or if I'm feeling lazy and would rather just do sausages. Knowing me, I'll probably go with the sausages. God, I miss having other people to cook for.
:ohmy: I'm having enchiladas for dinner tonight.

Get out of my head, Axver. Or in this case, my stomach.

Oh, and it's becoming increasingly popular for people to deep fry a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. A lot of people seem to get hurt doing that though.

I think it's just silly though.

A proper thanksgiving turkey is roasted in the oven for hours... with bread stuffing shoved up its ass.

we did sausages last night. i think i will do a pizza tonight. i found a great new base mix which is gluten free and makes the best bbq chicken pizza ever.

Oh, and it's becoming increasingly popular for people to deep fry a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. A lot of people seem to get hurt doing that though.

I think it's just silly though.

A proper thanksgiving turkey is roasted in the oven for hours... with bread stuffing shoved up its ass.

Heh, Kate and I did such an improvised Thanksgiving last year. We bought chicken burgers from a place up the road (because remembering to buy chicken or turkey to cook was just too difficult, apparently) and I mashed some potatoes and prepared ... some other simple side dishes that I forget.

and so it is sorted. chicken, mushroom capsicum and mozarella pizza coming up. i dont even have to go to the shop for the rest of the ingredients. god love the modern age where dinner is discussed on msn and the man volunteers to go to the shop for you.

we did sausages last night. i think i will do a pizza tonight. i found a great new base mix which is gluten free and makes the best bbq chicken pizza ever.

Now, I find chicken on pizza to be almost a crime. I just don't think chicken fits at all.

And I'm so bored of sausages. But I keep buying them because they're so easy to cook, and I've nobody to cook for but myself, so why the fuck do I care if the meal's boring and crap as long as it doesn't take me long. :sigh:

Heh, Kate and I did such an improvised Thanksgiving last year. We bought chicken burgers from a place up the road (because remembering to buy chicken or turkey to cook was just too difficult, apparently) and I mashed some potatoes and prepared ... some other simple side dishes that I forget.

is kate american? and when did you break up?

Now, I find chicken on pizza to be almost a crime. I just don't think chicken fits at all.

And I'm so bored of sausages. But I keep buying them because they're so easy to cook, and I've nobody to cook for but myself, so why the fuck do I care if the meal's boring and crap as long as it doesn't take me long. :sigh:

chicken is the only pizza i will eat. i don't like the usual toppings and pizzas generally make me sick anyway :lol: i like fresh vege toppings with chicken and bbq sauce. i'm so fussy about pizza and it drives mat mad. he could live on it and here's me: mrs fussy trousers making life a hassle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom