Doodstil, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, I'm bored. And I'd think of going outside, but not while it's so warm. 26C. Piss off.

I'm packing my bags for Antarctica!

Platypus (I Hate You) by Billie Joe Armstrong
Dedicated to Larry Mullen, Jnr.

Your rise and fall
Back up against the wall
What goes around is coming back and haunting you
It's time to quit
Cause you ain't worth the shit
Under my shoes or the piss on the ground

No one loves you and you know it
Don't pretend that you enjoy it or you don't care
Cause now I wouldn't lie or tell you all the things you want
to hear.
Cause I hate you
Cause I hate you
Cause I hate you
Cause I hate you

I heard you're sick
Sucked on that cancer stick
A throbbing tumor and a radiation high
Shit out of luck
And now your time is up
It brings me pleasure just to know you're going to die

Dickhead, Fuckface, cock smoking, mother fucking, asshole,
dirty twat, waste of semen, I hope you die HEY

Red eye, code blue
I'd like to strangle you
And watch your eyes bulge right out of your skull
When you go down
Head first into the ground
I'll stand above you just to piss on your grave

No one loves you and you know it
Don't pretend that you enjoy it or you don't care
Cause now I wouldn't lie or tell you all the things you want
to hear.
Cause I hate you
Cause I hate you
Cause I hate you
Cause I hate you

Skully:

skully1.jpg

awesome! what's the skull about, or did you just like how it looked?
Actually, it's representatve of my favourite band evar.

The red star with the black outline is an homage to the same tattoos that Mike Dirnt has on his right arm.

The skull is an homage to the logo of Adeline Records, Billie Joe's record company.

The green mohawk is an homage to Tre Cool, who for about 5 years had his hair dyed bright, lime green and had a mohawk at the time that I got the tattoo.

Green Day, premanently branded on my skin.

Actually, it's representatve of my favourite band evar.

The red star with the black outline is an homage to the same tattoos that Mike Dirnt has on his right arm.

The skull is an homage to the logo of Adeline Records, Billie Joe's record company.

The green mohawk is an homage to Tre Cool, who for about 5 years had his hair dyed bright, lime green and had a mohawk at the time that I got the tattoo.

Green Day, premanently branded on my skin.

ahh!! i love greenday. welll, dookie anyway. :D

true, this! im bit worried bout foot being done. they say its bads.

I just cannot fathom why anybody would want a needle used on them unnecessarily. I can do immunisations and shit. But piercings and tattoos? Hell no.

Nope, it's all been pretty quiet really. How's your day been?
I had a bad dream when I went back to sleep :sad:

But I had a good time today. Went to the 14th annual Barbecue on the River, which is a big event where a bunch of local groups/businesses/organization set up booths downtown by the river and sell lots of barbecue and street food and merchandise, and proceeds go local charities. There's also a contest for who has the best barbecue.

So anyway, we went to that and walked around a lot, then I got a polish sausage (I wasn't in the mood for barbecue!) and the boyfriend got ribs, then we did more walking around and checking out hot chicks, then more walking around, and I got some deep fried Oreos (very good), and eventually we decided to go about a half mile uptown to find that cafe I was talking about the other day, then about halfway there, we ended up taking a bicycle taxi for the lulz, (well, the boyfriend's lulz, I thought it was ridiculous), but the cafe was closed.

We went to a bookstore instead, where I looked at pictures of naked women wearing paint, and then we came back here and did dirty things and then listened to Rammstein.

They deep-fry Oreos now? Well, I suppose there had to be some diverisification from deep-fried Mars bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom