DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm afraid I just got confused in the ATL general sale. I chose the $55 option thinking that the field was the only area on sale for that price, got tickets, clicked buy, and the more I look at ticket confirmation I think I bought $55 tickets in the nosebleeds. I know sometimes they put areas on your tickets for the purpose of keeping track of how many are sold, but still, if I go back to the sale page and click $55 for price I get tickets to come up still. If I click $55 and then click "standing room on field" they tell me none are available. I feel like a total moron.

I almost did that in the presale. If I entered $55 and just chose "best available" it would pop up $55 nosebleeds. uh...no. :|

I am able to pull up a lot of multiple seats in the $250 section at the GA Dome. Easily pulled up 8 seats for the $250 section next to the stage. I am not buying them but just curious to see what is available. GA looks like they are sold out, but there appears to be plenty of seats available throughout the stadium.

I really really really really really hope this is the case when Vancouver goes on sale in less than two hours! Cross your fingers!

I'm afraid I just got confused in the ATL general sale. I chose the $55 option thinking that the field was the only area on sale for that price, got tickets, clicked buy, and the more I look at ticket confirmation I think I bought $55 tickets in the nosebleeds. I know sometimes they put areas on your tickets for the purpose of keeping track of how many are sold, but still, if I go back to the sale page and click $55 for price I get tickets to come up still. If I click $55 and then click "standing room on field" they tell me none are available. I feel like a total moron.

Look at the "section #" in your ticket confirmation. If it says "FIELD" and then a number, that's a GA. If it says "352" or something like that, it's not a GA :sad:

I'm in Vancouver. The Ticketmaster.ca site is really, really slow right now and I'm worried it's not even going to work when I need it to in 1 hour from now.

I need some phone tips. Is there one main TM number? Is phoning retail locations better? I basically haven't the foggiest on what is my best option for getting tickets today.

I'm in Vancouver. The Ticketmaster.ca site is really, really slow right now and I'm worried it's not even going to work when I need it to in 1 hour from now.

I need some phone tips. Is there one main TM number? Is phoning retail locations better? I basically haven't the foggiest on what is my best option for getting tickets today.

I don't know if this is any different but I am in Seattle and am using the Ticketmaster US page that seems to have a page for the show in BC. Here is the link, it seems to be running fine...

U2 360º Tour tickets BC Place Vancouver, BC, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

I don't know if this is any different but I am in Seattle and am using the Ticketmaster US page that seems to have a page for the show in BC. Here is the link, it seems to be running fine...

U2 360º Tour tickets BC Place Vancouver, BC, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

ok..thanks...the site is working better now. Ya that link is pretty much the same as the Canadian one. I'm guessing the seating arrangement on the map is exactly what will be offered for tickets. I'm wondering exactly where the $55 tickets are located.

ok..thanks...the site is working better now. Ya that link is pretty much the same as the Canadian one. I'm guessing the seating arrangement on the map is exactly what will be offered for tickets. I'm wondering exactly where the $55 tickets are located.

Yah, I'm going to go for the tickets around $90 in the stands because I'm going with people who don't want to stand...

T-MINUS 29 MINUTES! :hyper:

Glad I woke up just in time. Gotta get me my GA! :rockon:

264omkj.gif

shoot...is it best just to stay on the searching page? I refreshed even though it said not to, and now I have to wait 5 mins. I'm such a fool and panicking LOL.

ack! WTF ... apparently Google Chrome is incompatable with ticketmaster?! the window disappeared at the on-sale time

did anyone get ga's in the general sale for la . I got in immediately and got a response w/in 30 seconds no GA it wasn't even 10:01.. just wondering if anyone got tickets

Got in right at 10:00 ("wait time under a minute") .... Goin for 2 GA's for LA ... AND .... NO GA's for LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh::angry::angry::angry:

did anyone get ga's in the general sale for la . I got in immediately and got a response w/in 30 seconds no GA it wasn't even 10:01.. just wondering if anyone got tickets
nothing for me either ... made me wait 10 minutes for "nothing found" ; now it's 15 minute wait on attempt 2

Back
Top Bottom