DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

All Discussion here.

According to U2.com, presales are Tues-Thursday.

Not yet, but there are other shows not yet on the list, Dallas, Houston, Raleigh, Phoenix, and Oklahoma.

Got my Chicago tix, now just waiting for C'Ville to go on sale. Was at the stadium a few years ago for the Stones and it was MUCH better than Fed Ex in DC. If you have to choose between the 2, pick C'Ville. Just my opinion.

I'm thinking that Vegas public sale will be about the same as Phoenix... that was announced to be Apr 20th. If that is the case it might be two more weeks until we hear anything. I doubt it would take that long but the way everything is running I wouldn't be too suprised.

^Maybe they changed it.

I have to get DC in the presale at work on Wednesday

Arghhhh! I am flying to Chicago tomorrow morning for work. A friend of mine is going to help me out with getting tiks. I am going to do Charlottesville and FedEx field. I want seats at one, but GA's at the other one. Decisions.......:hmm:

So, what is the trick for getting good seats? I should have my friend pick by price or by section? I want the $250 dollar seats on Adam's side for one of the shows.

Good luck everyone! :hyper:

Does anyone know if the lower level seats in FedEx will all be $250 or will some be $95? It seemed sorta random that Chicago had a lot of lower levels at $95 but Boston seemed to have none. Anyone know the reasoning or how we can find out? Thanks.

Arghhhh! I am flying to Chicago tomorrow morning for work. A friend of mine is going to help me out with getting tiks. I am going to do Charlottesville and FedEx field. I want seats at one, but GA's at the other one. Decisions.......:hmm:

So, what is the trick for getting good seats? I should have my friend pick by price or by section? I want the $250 dollar seats on Adam's side for one of the shows.

Good luck everyone! :hyper:

Some people are saying the Charlottesville stadium is small, so GA there might be a good idea. I think FedEx field is the largest NFL stadium.

I have not gotten any e-mails with any details from U2.com with DC pre-sales yet... so I am officially freaking out!

I have not gotten any e-mails with any details from U2.com with DC pre-sales yet... so I am officially freaking out!

They always seem to annouce the presale in the day and email us at night. I wouldn't worry. As long as you have your password (which doesn't change) you'll be fine.

New North American Dates Posted on U2.com

I didn't see this posted anywhere else:

That Tues - Thurs indicates a presale day....hopefully we'll get more specific info before tomorrow.

29 September 2009 FedEx Field Washington DC US Tues. - Thurs. VIP Packages Mon. 6 April
01 October 2009 Scott Stadium Charlottesville VA US Tues. - Thurs. VIP Packages Fri. 3 April
06 October 2009 Georgia Dome Atlanta GA US Tues. - Thurs. VIP Packages Mon. 6 April
09 October 2009 Raymond James Center Tampa FL US Tues. - Thurs. VIP Packages Sat. 18 April
25 October 2009 Rose Bowl Los Angeles CA US Tues. - Thurs. VIP Packages Mon. 6 April
28 October 2009 BC Place Stadium Vancouver BC CA Tues. - Thurs. VIP Packages Mon. 6 April

There's no Las Vegas? Hm.... This presale is sooner than I expected. :ohmy:

Not yet, but there are other shows not yet on the list, Dallas, Houston, Raleigh, Phoenix, and Oklahoma.

I don't think Raleigh is going to happen, we haven't seen it on any list since the day the tour was announced so I'm going to opt for ATL when I get my tickets tomorrow or Wed.

General qst. for everyone, if we only buy 2 tickets now, do we know if we can save the other 2 for the 2010 North American Leg or if 2nd dates in the same city are later announced???? Debating about buying 4 then trading for another night, but I want to save my presale code for 2 next year if we don't get another presale code for next year. Any ideas or has this qst been answered on zootopia already?

So it looks like Horizon presales should start tomorrow morning for all these new N.A. shows, including DC, right?

It says it start 10am Tuesday and ends 5pm Thursday.

Did anyone else notice that the DC show isn't on the Ticketmaster site

Vancouver, Charlotesville, and Atlanta are the only ones I see other than the ones that went on sale today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom