Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hcbiggs2002 said:
This caption refers to another thread, thoughs of you who have posted there will get it!! :wink:

:bono: Now I wonder where that bus is?!? The girls said it should be parked around here somewhere!?! :confused: Hope there's enough smores left over for me!!! :eyebrow:

:lol:

Galeongirl said:

:evil: oh but they ARE for eating.. eventually.... I think...
Just not for Bono to eat.. :evil:

kafrun said:
Ok, I think this has been done before, but..

Macca: Edge, I'm sure you've heard that I'm single now..
:edge: Yes
Macca: Edge, I did it for you. We can finally be together and it's legal now. Marry me, Edge!
:edge: Wow.. Of course I'll marry you! :love: This is like a dream come true!
:larry: Oohhh, Bono's not gonna be happy :tsk:
I don't think it has been done before, and it's fantastic! :lmao:

GOING DOWN!

Kristin Machina said:
844346ba.jpg

:bono: Well, the sign says "Maximum Occupancy: Four People", but I'm sure we can squeeze you in :wink:

:drool: There are four uber sexy Irishmen packed in a lift:macdevil: LET me at em! I do not care if I burn in hell!:combust:

0c9232bc0ri.jpg

At the time, getting plastered and crashing a toga party seemed like a good idea to Bono and Edge. However, they had second thoughts when, a week later, a recording of their drunken rendition of Hollaback Girl surfaced online.

u2osbwera1s1020de.jpg

:bono:: Yea man, they say to me "Bono, you're gonna save the free world, someday", but man, it's not about that! It's just about the music!
:larry:: *thinking* I'm surprised he hasn't noticed yet how shiny this thing is.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
u2osbwera1s1020de.jpg

:bono:: Yea man, they say to me "Bono, you're gonna save the free world, someday", but man, it's not about that! It's just about the music!
:larry:: *thinking* I'm surprised he hasn't noticed yet how shiny this thing is.

:lol: I can see Bono saying that in a mocking voice too! Good one :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
0c9232bc0ri.jpg

At the time, getting plastered and crashing a toga party seemed like a good idea to Bono and Edge. However, they had second thoughts when, a week later, a recording of their drunken rendition of Hollaback Girl surfaced online.

:ohmy: Check out B's side-moob! :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
0c9232bc0ri.jpg

:lol:

:bono: :drunk: This sh*t is bananas...B-A-N-A...N-A-N-A-N...Edge, how do u spell b'nanas again?
:edge: :drunk: Wha'r'u askin' me fer? My arse is drunk, too.

U2Xtina.jpg

X-tina: Four hot Irish men in front of me, and I'm stuck between these two bitches. Life is not fair. Bono pretty. Larry pretty. I wanna be in a U2 sandwich...:drool:

LOL

Kristin Machina said:
U2Xtina.jpg

X-tina: Four hot Irish men in front of me, and I'm stuck between these two bitches. Life is not fair. Bono pretty. Larry pretty. I wanna be in a U2 sandwich...:drool:

Back up hussy:madwife:

Found this while looking through my photobucket - not the exact same captions as first time I posted it, but same "theme"! :wink:

bono0806-vi.jpg

:bono:: Yes, I'm famous, but... Village People?! I am NOT a member of the freaking Village People!!! Why on earth would you think that?!

Merc said:
Found this while looking through my photobucket - not the exact same captions as first time I posted it, but same "theme"! :wink:

bono0806-vi.jpg

:bono:: Yes, I'm famous, but... Village People?! I am NOT a member of the freaking Village People!!! Why on earth would you think that?!

2 words...boom-cha :wink:

BonoSurrounded.jpg

:bono: Mwahaha! :mac: With my army of PLEBA girls, I shall RULE THE WORLD! Ladies, go forth and conquer!
Ladies: Yes Master :bow:
:bono: And...bring my back something shiny.

Kristin Machina said:
BonoSurrounded.jpg

:bono: Mwahaha! :mac: With my army of PLEBA girls, I shall RULE THE WORLD! Ladies, go forth and conquer!
Ladies: Yes Master :bow:
:bono: And...bring my back something shiny.

*needs being under hypnosis smiley*

:bow: yesh master Bono....

:lol: He DOES look evil there!

looks like the guy from A Clockwork Orange!!
someone should photoshop a glass of milk in his hand :lol:!!

:hmm:

You're right, he does look a bit like Alex DeLarge

Kristin Machina said:
BonoSurrounded.jpg

:bono: Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well... after a night of the old ultraviolence, I find myself to be surrounded by several young devotchkas while enjoying the blissful 9th Symphony by our good friend Ludwig Van... for a humble malchick like myself, this whole experience has been real horrorshow. I'm quite sorry that I could not share it all with me droogies, but while I could not believe my glazzies at these fine devotchkas, they felt in favor of staying at the korova bar enjoying their milk-plus and drencrom.

Kristin Machina said:

:bono: Isn't he lovely, made from love?
:larry: We are not amused.
:adam: :sigh: I wanted to sit closer to Larry.
:edge: Ain't misbehaving

Wow. That is a James Bond Death Glare.

For Drea :sexywink:

U2OSBWEra1m32.jpg

:edge: Ack! There's girls everywhere! :yikes: What do I do, guys?
:bono: Pff, don't ask me! I am NO good with women :no: I just open my mouth and they laugh at me :sigh: I don't think I'll EVER be good with women :uhoh:
:adam: Here Edge, just follow my lead :cool: *casually lays an arm on the girl's shoulder*

U2OSBWEra1s111.jpg

*The boys all stared helplessly at the circuit box*
:larry: Alright, Lads. The power is out, who did it?
:edge: Wasn't me!
:adam: Not me.
:bono: Not me.
:larry: Well it wasn't me! *Note to self: Hide max-power hair dryer*
:edge: *Note to self: Try to look less suspicious*
:adam: *Note to self: Edge looks suspicious - Kill Edge*
:bono: *Note to self: Hide ultra-shiny lava lamp*

kafrun said:
For Drea :sexywink:

U2OSBWEra1m32.jpg

: edge: Ack! There's girls everywhere! :yikes: What do I do, guys?
: bono: Pff, don't ask me! I am NO good with women :no: I just open my mouth and they laugh at me :sigh: I don't think I'll EVER be good with women :uhoh:
: adam: Here Edge, just follow my lead :cool: *casually lays an arm on the girl's shoulder*

:lmao: That was fast ;)

kafrun said:
Ok, I think this has been done before, but..

Macca: Edge, I'm sure you've heard that I'm single now..
:edge: Yes
Macca: Edge, I did it for you. We can finally be together and it's legal now. Marry me, Edge!
:edge: Wow.. Of course I'll marry you! :love: This is like a dream come true!
:larry: Oohhh, Bono's not gonna be happy :tsk:

:lmao:

63075744.jpg

Bono: Do these pants make my Butt look big?
Larry: No, your butt makes your butt look big

U2OSCEra64WM3.jpg

Adam: Um, Edge? Why is Bono trying to hide his butt?
Edge: Ask Larry
Larry: :angel: :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom