Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: where is this from?

Bonochick said:

If I remember correctly, I think Adam sneezed.

:lmao: Must have been quite a sneeze! It looks like he was prepared to blast off the sofa or something.

Last edited:
0140_bono_01.jpg

:bono: lalalalalaaaa

:ohmy: oooh shiny!! Bono want shiny:ohmy:

What were the words again?:confused:

u2201.jpg

:edge: I look so cool
:bono: whatever...can we go see MY picture now
:edge: my shoes are stuck
:bono: Don't tell me Adam's been at the glue again :huh:
:edge: *thinking* no but let him believe that muahahaha :evil:

last unicorn said:
Wow, Bono talking in Portuguese, is there anything this man cannot do?

I don't think there is, if there is I haven't found it yet

antonex32vs.jpg

:bono: Can YOU believe he has such shiny shoes and won't give them to me?? :grumpy:
:anton: k, this is the last time I polished my shoes...
:edge: you ask him to behave for once, but no, ofcourse mr. Rockstar has to act grumpy and sit on the ground in protest in the first minute we arrive... when is it gonna end?? :(

By Drea's request, what I posted in the PGP thread today.

Look - what's that in the sky?! It's Thora's post count steadily rising!

edgebonosky.jpg

*my post count was all 6's and I wanted to get rid of them, so I was being Posty McPost-a-lot* :giggle:

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
If I knew for sure that they've read the caption book I would love to hold up a sign - "Bono! Found the H chord yet???" :wink:

I would be very surprised if they (or just one of the guys) hadn't had at least a short look in it... :)

Ok my first attempt to make a caption

bono1123.jpg

:bono: so does this come in any other colour? a shiny paint would look good when im driving down the street

man: you can't drive it on a normal road

:bono:*ignoring the man*
it would really grab peoples attention and then i could have a number plate that says Irish rockstar ):blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

(ok that was lame i know :reject: )

corbinexhibit53nq.jpg

:edge: I'm very honoured to be here :blahblah: sure I'll pose for a pic :D and Bono here ofcourse will pose aswell, since he's also very pleased to be here at this great exhibit...

:bono: Grôôôôôôôh.... ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *hmmmm yeashhhh * *snore* Zzzzz........

Good one Rini!!

Rini said:

(Voice from off camera): Keep it up, Anton, and you'll do fine. Edge, you have been a very good boy. Bono, when the verbal outbursts stop, you can come off your time out.

We all know Bono aint going no where anytime soon then.:giggle:

:corn:

Rini said:

Whoo-woo! This is high praise, coming from the Queen of Captioning! <bows> Thank you, Kafrun!

Yes, the queen who has temporarily abdicated her throne :uhoh:

I'm just a bit focused on fic writing at the moment. That and moving :huh: But I'll be back :D

kafrun said:

Yes, the queen who has temporarily abdicated her throne :uhoh:

I'm just a bit focused on fic writing at the moment. That and moving :huh: But I'll be back :D

Knock 'em dead with your writing, and hurry back!
How many trucks will it take to move all your U2 stuff? :D
Someone once complained to Bono about not having a rock star's following to help her (him?) move, and later Bono showed up on the doorstep to help. It couldn't hurt to email Principle Management...

Back
Top Bottom