Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen. Chat said:
Yes, but the OS (Windows?) and system files won’t boot right, just slave them and you’ll be able to access your files. If you have a small C partition with just OS and program files you should be okay otherwise move critical data over to another drive/partition or backup onto removable media before reinstalling the OS. I have a similar setup with a laptop and external drive enclosure for mass storage. Big desktop drives are cheap, big laptop drives aren’t.

I'm lost :reject:

LemonMacPhisto said:
WMP is the equivalent of me taking a shit on a cd player

I know it's not exactly among the elite, but I'm really reluctant to d/l apps that are not absolutely necessary. I have a year's worth of work on my computer, and if anything went wrong and I lost it, I'd be forced to slit my wrists. :sad:

they should have made OOTS the closer with an extended ending

now that would have been sweet

GibsonGirl said:
Hello, you. :sexywink:

Thank you, I'll need it. I'm in such huge shit. Seriously. They start on Wednesday and I've only studied five chemistry chapters out of fourteen. I haven't even LOOKED at physics, maths, German, or English yet.
oh man :( i hope you do well on your exams :hug: i've been keeping tabs on the grades you've posted so i know how you feel. :hug:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Dirty Water (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Chizip said:
they should have made OOTS the closer with an extended ending

now that would have been sweet

I can't believe I've got 2 replies now that agree with you but I do agree with you on this one :reject:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom