Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
did someone say Mexico???

Larryinmexico.jpg

:giggle: :flirt:

I'm sorry...what did you say? :wink:

u2wedge said:
wow, this is first of the last stretch of 10 shows this tour. what a hell of a year it's been, eh?

Definitely! Kinda makes me wonder how I'm going to cope when it's over. :uhoh:

I saw you mention Buffalo weather earlier. Do they currently have 12" of snow, or is that coming this week? We've just had a couple inches this weekend.

I like the OOTS video, if only for the original concept. It's much better than the other generic performance videos we've seen from this album. The head is a bit weird, but the rest of the video is great. I'm hoping they keep up making unique videos and ditch their previous directors :up:

VintagePunk said:

Definitely! Kinda makes me wonder how I'm going to cope when it's over. :uhoh:

I saw you mention Buffalo weather earlier. Do they currently have 12" of snow, or is that coming this week? We've just had a couple inches this weekend.

well we have 12" here and we're on the far end of the snow belt. I'm sure they have SOME snow if we have some... they're right on the lake. If it's not snowy, it'll be windy...

Queen Bee said:
I like the OOTS video, if only for the original concept. It's much better than the other generic performance videos we've seen from this album. The head is a bit weird, but the rest of the video is great. I'm hoping they keep up making unique videos and ditch their previous directors :up:

Yes, that is very logical *he said in Spock-like voice*

Queen Bee said:

:up: :up: :up:

u2wedge said:

well we have 12" here and we're on the far end of the snow belt. I'm sure they have SOME snow if we have some... they're right on the lake. If it's not snowy, it'll be windy...

I should just tune into Eyewitness News. :wink:

:deep voice: It's 11 o'clock - do you know where your children are? :eyebrow:

here's another Mexico question: I have a U.S. Visa (bank) card

here are my payment options on the TM Mexico web site:
Banamex Visa, Mastercard or debito; Banamex Visa Debito or Mastercard Debito; Visa or Mastercard emitada en Mexico; Banamex nuestra tajeta distinguida....

do I qualify for any of these?

are you in GA u2wedge? what time do you think you're going to line up? I'm driving up from Binghamton that day, so I'm thinking I won't get there before noon. I have no idea what time to show up to get a decent spot.

I'm planning on two pairs of gloves and two pairs of socks. And possibly long underwear :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom