Auckland I - New Zooland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eigdraj:iphone

So Pride takes the place of one of the new songs in the open slot?? That's nice. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

U2, give the fans what they want and play IALW.

Look, Bud, I'm as negative as the next sad bastard on this forum when it comes to the setlists, but, I mean, come on Chief, can't you see that everyone's having a pretty good time? We've gotten the idea that you're not impressed, so, just...move on. It wouldn't be good to find out you spend all of your waking hours on a message board complaining when you could be doing other things with your time. I'm too busy posting on a message board instead of living my real life to go through and check all of your posts on this matter, but, you understand what I'm getting at, I hope, bud.

Setlist:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End of the World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. ONE TREE HILL :love:
11. Pride (In The Name of Love)
12. In A Little While

Look, Bud, I'm as negative as the next sad bastard on this forum when it comes to the setlists, but, I mean, come on Chief, can't you see that everyone's having a pretty good time? We've gotten the idea that you're not impressed, so, just...move on. It wouldn't be good to find out you spend all of your waking hours on a message board complaining when you could be doing other things with your time. I'm too busy posting on a message board instead of living my real life to go through and check all of your posts on this matter, but, you understand what I'm getting at, I hope, bud.

You don't have to read my posts. No one is making you. And believe or not I actually like the recent setlists for the most part.

Setlist:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End of the World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. ONE TREE HILL
11. Pride (In The Name of Love)