Sphere #4 - 7 Oct Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dan_smee

ONE love, blood, life
Howdy all,

Couple of sound check spoilers doing the rounds of u2start - when I can get to my laptop I’ll post them in a spoiler.

Have fun all those going!

What they've rehearsed has me excited for the other possibilities that could surround it...

Also, has anyone seen an image of the actual setlist from the stage?

U2songs has had a mixlr link for every show so far that has had great audio. Opening night there were several Tik Tok streams and a YouTube live streamer. I didn't find any video for nights 2 and 3 but I didn't look too hard.

I'm planning on tuning in tonight so if I catch any links floating around I'll try to throw them in here

Not to steal Dan's thunder but the two songs rehearsed earlier this week were

Bad and Pride, both SOS versions

I kind of think AIWIY is going to be played every night and then they'll go into 2-3 other album tracks. Fingers crossed for A Sort of Homecoming to round it out but that's a pipe dream. Bono will probably sing MLK if anything.

I'm planning on tuning in tonight so if I catch any links floating around I'll try to throw them in here

Not to steal Dan's thunder but the two songs rehearsed earlier this week were

Bad and Pride, both SOS versions

I kind of think AIWIY is going to be played every night and then they'll go into 2-3 other album tracks. Fingers crossed for A Sort of Homecoming to round it out but that's a pipe dream. Bono will probably sing MLK if anything.

All good - I appreciate it because I got side tracked!

Do we still post spoiler tags in setlist party threads? I guess I don't know the etiquette in these.

Either way, reports from inside the venue that they did Pride again at soundcheck today.

Lemon segueing into Zoo Station...we're off

To nobody's surprise, The Fly and EBTTRT follow!

Strong Zoo Station, and probably the best Fly solo so far even though Edge still can't seem to nail it all the way through. I think Bono sounds pretty strong on EBTTRT too. I really do think they're getting much better as they keep going.

Last edited:
They are sounding really good and totally revitalized. Looking forward to just how good it gets towards the end of the Vegas run.

Yeah, Bono is finally having fun. MW, EBTTRT, were almost 91-93 level. Nailed the falsetto on One. Go on Bono

Tryin is way too good a song to be bogged down by the balloon thing

Still Haven't Found sounds great. I would've formerly been thrilled by the Movin' on Up love here, but I fell out of love with Bobby Gillespie and Andrew Innes...

Back
Top Bottom