Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have owned a model 3214 color 13109 Alain Mikli. Glasses in terms:
Lenses 10/10
Frame 9.5 / 10

I accept only serious offers. I will answer only if the offer is cheap!
Write to: juet@libero.it
Item not for sale on ebay
I offer very seriously and ask

Glasses never used, bought and stored for collection in 1998. 100% original - only for true connoisseurs.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are perfect for my collection. I have made you an offer via private message. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you - Dublin

U2's Message and Language On This Site

So . . . I read through all 64 pages of this thread. Fascinating and inspiring. I was very troubled by the use of 'homo' and '@#$sucker' in reference to trading. I also sense a growing 'brotherhood' that seems to make it alright via lack of action. The individual did not even get a spanking (appropriate?) for his statements, but rather, a gentle scolding by some members, which was appreciated.

This is all very ironic, too: here is a thread full of men discussing every detail of another man's sunglasses. Often, the discussions also center on fashion, and, very amusingly, on whether the famous 'B-Man' should change a style or not. All of this is done with detailed and loving precision, and . . . all of a sudden: fightin' words!

To the one who has been using the foul, hateful language. I think you got off easily by the mates here. You need to be removed from the thread and this moderator needs to radar this type of language.

U2's message is one of love under duress. So you got swindled over a pair of plastic? We don't want to hear your hate here. They are just sunglasses and for some reason, we are obsessed. And for those who want to say: 'it's just the sunglasses and not Bono' . . . hmmm . . .

Love and Peace or Else...
album.php

To the one who has been using the foul, hateful language. I think you got off easily by the mates here.

Don't worry, noone is getting off easy - however frankly, Honey is a better man than I...I would have sent dude back his original glasses and said "thanks but no thanks, keep your glasses" - even after getting his new glasses he didn't even properly apologize for his erroneous assumptions and crazy posts, pretty funny actually!

You made a point about inaction - that's precisely what's going to happen here probably with these two: I'd put serious money on a bet that noone will ever trade with Butcho, and I'm pretty sure most of us would give serious pause before considering a trade with TonyVenn. Not worth the headache imo.

So in a way it works itself out.

Don't tell anyone, but neither is GaleonGirl..

:wink:

Are you sure? I would never never guessed after meeting her :uhoh:

Nah , we both count as tomboys I guess.

GG :hug::hi5:

Thanks Mouse, I feel so much better now. ;)

Anyone interested in a pair of sunglasses that Bono wore during the Harvard speech, Charlie Rose interview and other random 2001 appearances? These have long been out of production since 2001. The link below has the picture (Bono wearing the army cap backwards). I have a pic of the actual pair too. PM me your email address and I can you actual pics. Let me know and we can work out a deal. Thanks.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f190/the-all-new-incredible-bono-shades-thread-187388-12.html

Anyone interested in a pair of sunglasses that Bono wore during the Harvard speech, Charlie Rose interview and other random 2001 appearances? These have long been out of production since 2001. The link below has the picture (Bono wearing the army cap backwards). I have a pic of the actual pair too. PM me your email address and I can you actual pics. Let me know and we can work out a deal. Thanks.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f190/the-all-new-incredible-bono-shades-thread-187388-12.html

Please send me pics too - naycookeu2@yahoo.co.uk

Don't tell anyone, but neither is GaleonGirl..

:wink:

:shocked: Saywha?

:shifty: You'll find that out in July I guess..

Either way, I don't think it's up to anyone to claim that the mods don't do their job right when they stated we should not discuss matters in here. That too is a part of adulthood.

Just bought Bvlgari 8025 with Black arms and gray lens and the all brown colour. I have also won a pair of Bvlgari 611 in dark blue. Can't wait for them to arrive :)

naycookeu2, did you get 611 on ebay recently? what country? i just chek it every single day 2 times for months and there is nothing... neither 9285, 2138, nor 226. whatever , low money times...

naycookeu2, did you get 611 on ebay recently? what country? i just chek it every single day 2 times for months and there is nothing... neither 9285, 2138, nor 226. whatever , low money times...

Just keep looking.

I have looked on ebay every day for the last 10 years and sometimes you just might get a pair you want :)

Hi friends, my new discovery - :love:
BVLGARI 519
VIOLET lens / Black arms :heart:
71273-albums284-picture2406.jpg

:heart:

71273-albums284-picture2407.jpg

Just to see how they look
71273-albums284-picture2408.jpg

from a friend of mine, a girl :drool: ( she told me :- I don't like them anymore :no: ) so I ready bought the Bvlgari :happydance: - I know , I know ........... What luck

I have the 519 in that colour, they are stunning :)

I have just bought some dark blue 611 so when they arrive I will post some comparison pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom