Amsterdam 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wich leaves every suprise for the second night :mac: Ohmy who would go to that show?:wink::hyper:

I think my concert was Wet Wet Wet :reject:

I went with a friend who loved them, although she didn't come and see Depeche Mode with me :angry:

I'd love to see Depeche Mode, going to get some tickets closer to the Manchester gig on ebay.

Tonight's Setlist: 20July2009 Amsterdam 1

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day(w/ Blackbird snippet)
6. Mysterious Ways
7. I Still Haven't Found. . . (w/ Moving on Up snippet)
8. Angel of Harlem (W/ Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough snippet)
9. In A Little While
Space Chat
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12. City of Blinding Lights
13. Vertigo
14. Crazy Tonight
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
16. Pride
17. MLK
18. Walk On
19. Where The Streets Have No Name
20. One

The Who!! was probably the best concert I have ever seen! Mosst embaressing concert- Rick Springfield! My friend cried through the whole thing. :reject:

AH.. THE WHo!

I saw them from a 2,000 seat outdoor venue ( they had just recorded Tommy but NOT playing it yet ) from 10th row ran up to front row to take picas with my little automatic Kodak camera!!!.....through Tommy at The Filmore East :drool::drool:.....
Tommy at The Met Opera HOuse....... :up:

WHO's Next at Forest Hills Stadium...:drool::drool::drool: One of the ALL TIME best concerts EVEER!!! 7-31-71

a bunch of MSG gigs........ include Quardrophrenia:drool:

and shea ?81 with the Clash !!!

and a great reunion gig at Gaints stadium in ???? 88.... or so

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

:D

i saw Elton john at the Harley Davidson 100th anniversary party in milwaukee Wis, wonder who was the bright lightbulb that thought that up? Bikers i dont think are Elton's crowd:) but he was really good:)

I did. Back in 81 or 82. My teenage son loves them and I taunt him every chance I get that I saw Journey in concert.

We're taking him to see them here in September. That will be his first real concert, U2 will be his second.

I think my concert was Wet Wet Wet :reject:

I went with a friend who loved them, although she didn't come and see Depeche Mode with me :angry:

Depeche Mode:drool: I wish I could see them but I was too late to spot the sale:doh: stupid me

And for the record, I think my first concert was Steve Miller Band.

zootv.jpg

My first concert. Dodger Stadium. Halloween Night. 1992. Need I say More?

AH.. THE WHo!

I saw them from a 2,000 seat outdoor venue ( they had just recorded Tommy but NOT playing it yet ) from 10th row ran up to front row to take picas with my little automatic Kodak camera!!!.....through Tommy at The Filmore East :drool::drool:.....
Tommy at The Met Opera HOuse....... :up:

WHO's Next at Forest Hills Stadium...:drool::drool::drool: One of the ALL TIME best concerts EVEER!!! 7-31-71

a bunch of MSG gigs........ include Quardrophrenia:drool:

and shea ?81 with the Clash !!!

and a great reunion gig at Gaints stadium in ???? 88.... or so

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

:D

I'm so jealous. They still rock so hard. Miss John E. though.

I think Elton John was my first concert.

He played the Tallahasse civic center (yes, my first concert was not until college :reject: ).

It was the night before a big game with FSU's rival, the Florida Gators. Elton John played our "war chant" for the encore :up:

We lost though :reject:

SEC for the win!

I did. Back in 81 or 82. My teenage son loves them and I taunt him every chance I get that I saw Journey in concert
lol Sdunn you are taunting me now,lol thats one thing i keep hoping for SP to get back with Journey, but i know it aint happening:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom