All Purpose Pre-Show Lineup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were so grumpy in Paris you wouldn't get out of your room and your roommate had to crash on our hotel room floor. :wink: Yeaaa probably better you're not lining up anymore.

You have half of that right. I kicked my roommate out because I had not slept in many nights. But, did not get out of my room??? All I did was wander that city and loved every second of it.

I don't get EdgeFest's preoccupation with the nationality of the culprits outside perhaps the most casual of observations, but many of the other points made are valid, true, and things I saw myself.

Sent from my ass crack

There are problems with the current "list" situation, I'm with you on that. But EdgeFest's perhaps rational points are obscured by her ridiculous, ignorant rants about Canadians vs. Americans vs. Europeans. I can assure you that there are jerks in the GA line from all countries-- including the apparently "saintly" Canada.

I don't have a pre-occupation with anything. It's you guys who lost your collective shit because I said that the original people who started this during Elevation were American. THAT'S ALL I SAID. How ridiculous it is that I can't refer to someone's nationality - get over it.

I don't have a pre-occupation with anything. It's you guys who lost your collective shit because I said that the original people who started this during Elevation were American. THAT'S ALL I SAID. How ridiculous it is that I can't refer to someone's nationality - get over it.

What's more ridiculous is that you STILL don't know you got fuckin whipped in this argument.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You have half of that right. I kicked my roommate out because I had not slept in many nights. But, did not get out of my room??? All I did was wander that city and loved every second of it.

Pfhs, you could've gone sightseeing with us then! Though we did line up the 2nd show, we spent the first day sightseeing as well. And I enjoyed being the translator. :wink:

Yeah Gabe, go to a fucking Alanis Morrisette forum already.

Sent from my SM-G925V using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm already there (well, in the line-up for membership approval, anyways). I'm also in the queue for the Rush forum, and have been given a number over there (#2112, of course), so I just keep wandering back and forth hobnobbing with the other beautiful intelligent Canadians who love these amazing artists like me.

the-office-nice-try.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom