Album 13 Talk: Let's keep it civil.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if only Bono would've stop praying with his family around that giant bed, we'd surely be getting the third single by now

Summer album finish recording - like they said the last time they were talking about recording.

Sooo.... there's no way Invisible will be anything more than a bonus track after a gap this long. That's good... one extra new track instead :thumbup:

Could it be possible that Invisible has an extended edit that makes the album? After all, the one they released said (RED) edit. :hmm:

Either way, I basically just want new music. And a tour. That's it. :lol:

November release with the tour starting in March. Exactly the same as atyclb/elevation and atomic bomb/vertigo

I'm presuming nloth/360 would have been the same if the album hadn't been delayed

November release with the tour starting in March. Exactly the same as atyclb/elevation and atomic bomb/vertigo

I'm presuming nloth/360 would have been the same if the album hadn't been delayed

I would even say October release :up:

Bono did state they should be done by June & now Adam talking. So things are looking a little up. Just need Larry to smile and we'll be on track

'Hopefully' means 'We've got a lot of vague ideas and too few complete, finished songs'. 2014 is too optimistic.

Where's the rest of that interview, where obviously the person asked "And when will it be released?" and Adam obviously responded by laughing so hard, he cried?

Where's the rest of that interview, where obviously the person asked "And when will it be released?" and Adam obviously responded by laughing so hard, he cried?

AdamfacepalmMusicOfIreland2009.gif~original

I'm at the point now when I read a new comment from a band member i'm thinking whatever, I will only believe it when I have the cd in my hand. Or maybe the illegal download synced to my ipod.:shifty:

If they are hoping to finish the album "at the end of the summer", as Adam mentioned, this album release screams fall, early 2015, or never. I think they might be going the ATYCLB/Vertigo route with this release - album released in October or November, tour to begin in March.

If they do get to release it at the end of the year, I'm not expecting any news or activity until August, at the earliest. That is, if they don't pull a Beyoncé. Other than that, I'm just not expecting anything. :sigh:

Imagine if someone steals the studio sessions 2009-2014 and leaks them a la Salome.

Stealing those songs is impossible. You might need a truck.
By the way some of the u2 demosongs sound better than the released versions (mercy, fly/ultraviolet).

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

So.... what's happened here since I've been gone????

New Album Release Date?
New Single Release Date?
Tracklist?
Tour Dates?

:hyper:

By the time U2 release something they will be so irrelevant that they'll spin it as though they're an indie act to garner new fans. And then they'll play smaller venues to win over the hipster crowd.

Please dear God let him say something interesting.

The interviews are for Walk In My Shoes, but of course today's interview started off with the ol' "where's the album" questions and he dodged 'em like a pro. atu2 has a link up.

I'm just thrilled he's doing the interviews. He could read the damn phone book and I'd find it interesting. :shifty:

when you live day-to-day in this place, it really does seem like we get nothing..

but really, it was only a couple weeks ago that we heard about Troubles, Song for Someone, producer news, etc.

It's not really hellish to be a U2 fan.. but we're def in Poster's Purgatory.. :wink:

when you live day-to-day in this place, it really does seem like we get nothing..

but really, it was only a couple weeks ago that we heard about Troubles, Song for Someone, producer news, etc.

It's not really hellish to be a U2 fan.. but we're def in Poster's Purgatory.. :wink:

Well, I haven't checked in for about 10 days, what did I miss? The thread title is still the same I see.

Any rumors with or without sources?

Bono headed to Omaha this weekend for Warren's Berkshire Hathaway stockholder meeting?

Maybe they should just release the 8 songs already completed and distribute it with single US retailer and call it 8... oh, wait...

No. The beauty of Cori's gif use is her unerring sense of timing.

BTW, I can see YT links as fully embedded all the time. Could it make a difference what browser you are using? I'm in Firefox.

Thank for saying in a better way what I was thinking about cori's gif aptitude! :D :up:

I'm on safari and an older version and i just embeded a YT vid

Of course. Then it will be hopefully before the end of this year. And so on. It will be a very busy summer and winter. Go and retire.

This kind of promises make me sick after all those years.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

:slant: man, you're an awfully cranky fan.....

and if you're sort of verbatum of wolb, mikal- you're just as cranky.

ABTW.... just so you know.....
I've been interested in this band since Mid-Fall 1980 AND became a Fan by Spring 1981.........
so I got decades of musical & emotional investment too :)

but you know what I'm going to do......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom