A new U2 360 DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't buy the Rose Bowl DVD since I hated the setlist and disliked most of the performance, but I'd be perfectly happy buying a DVD with Even Better Than the Real Thing, Zooropa and Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me on it.

As far as I'm aware noone has released their own Glastonbury performance, might be something to do with the broadcast rights maybe. However, it will be shown live on the BBC so you'd be able to make your own great-quality DVD recording of it as I intend to do.

I'd imagine that some major acts get to keep their like macca, bruce or Bowie.

McCartney released an hours worth. Bruce one song on his DVD.

There is a rumor that tomorrow's show may be filmed. I read it on @U2's twitter feed. I'm game if they keep Sunday's setlist. :drool:

Maybe they just want a properly shot/lit show from South America in their archives. I'd think for a post RoseBowl DVD they shoot in a city with 2 shows - an have many french speakers.

I'd think for a post RoseBowl DVD they shoot in a city with 2 shows - an have many french speakers.

Actually it would make sense because they might of filmed SP 1 & 2 as a dry run. From the old days, whem they would go 'live' it would be the whole shebang. Broadcast, video recording etc.

So, any rumours lately of a new U2 360 DVD? The current setlist with EBTTRT, Zooropa, HMTMKMKM, etc more than justifies filming a new one, IMHO. I don't care where it is, but Montreal or Toronto would probably be ideal given all the talk of how insane their concert crowds can be. I'd buy it in a heartbeat for sure...

I don't think we'll get another DVD from this tour any time soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the remastered Achtung Baby thingo that we'll get something from 92 in as much entirety as possible.

So, any rumours lately of a new U2 360 DVD? .

Now - after Bono talking about Guggenheims Movie "Achtung" I think it's obvious that there will be no second 360 ° Tour DVD, instead we will probably get a great documentary about U2 at the end of the year.

And I think that's great!!!! :drool:

If they do???? then i hope it was recorded in South America, the fans were mad there great atmosphere. No offense but the North American audience are so drab, boring atmosphere, especially on the U2 360 Rose Bowl DVD.

If they do???? then i hope it was recorded in South America, the fans were mad there great atmosphere. No offense but the North American audience are so drab, boring atmosphere, especially on the U2 360 Rose Bowl DVD.

Montreal was the loudest crowd on Vertigo. Plus it's the last double nighter on the tour(no way they formally shoot Anaheim and Rosebowl the same tour)

Montreal was the loudest crowd on Vertigo. Plus it's the last double nighter on the tour(no way they formally shoot Anaheim and Rosebowl the same tour)

I hope they do film another show. The setlist has been amazing and it's not nearly as cluttered up with activism and politics as it was in 2009.

I hope they do film another show. The setlist has been amazing and it's not nearly as cluttered up with activism and politics as it was in 2009.

:up:

I would love a new DVD with EBTTRT, Zooropa, & HMTMKMKM, 360 style. Even if its only a partial DVD like we had of the Vertigo Tour with (i think) some version of u218.

Yup, the deluxe edition, the only way they could convince us diehards to buy that release. Though the booklet is actually quite cool.

Back
Top Bottom