A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drunk texts from mom :lol: I cannot imagine my mom doing that!

My Badgers lost today too :(
Tomorrow Packers vs. Lions. Oh please don't lose to the Lions *cringe*

Drunk texts from mom :lol: I cannot imagine my mom doing that!

My Badgers lost today too :(
Tomorrow Packers vs. Lions. Oh please don't lose to the Lions *cringe*

I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about the Pack tomorrow.

I get drunk texts from my mom and I am frequently drunk dialed by my uncle, often from someplace like Key West. I love my family.

^ummmmmmmmm I am holding you to that. Nervous nellie I am.

My family directed me to go check out the volleyball team of the college my cousin goes to. He is seeing one of the volleyball players. Was told that she looks like Taylor Swift and I'll be darned, she looks like Taylor Swift. I feel like a stalker :uhoh:.
This is what my family is like.

I was also told to go to the college where my other cousin goes.........she is on their volleyball team. Nice pic of her and I feel less stalker-ish with L being family and all.

I'm still bored. Now we're watching UFL football. It's bad.

-- County sheriff in Colorado says "balloon boy" incident was a "hoax" and a
"publicity stunt."

Crazy ass family :down:

"I am really really surprised at how the Lions can get to Aaron Rodgers"

Yeah, me too buddy:| The frigging Lions

Sitting on the edge of your seat, arw?

more like laying in bed with a blanket over my head to block my view of both field goals. I thought they said "he made it" when the Ravens kicker missed it so I had a little tantrum and then uncovered myself to see that they said "me missed it..." :crack:

awwwww crap............I mean congratulations

:angry: :madwife:

I'm NOT happy with the Vikings defense or offense for that matter. WTF was with all the field goals and not getting into the end zone for a touchdown? :madspit: The Vikings defense completely lost that game for us...well if we would have lost, that is.

To make matters worse both Adrian Peterson and Percy Harvin went down in the 4th. Adrian was able to go back in the game but I was in such knots over the score to even see what happened with Percy. He went into the game injured to begin with.

Stressful game all around. They came out strong in the 1st quarter but then I'm just not sure what the hell happened to my team. On the road the 2 weeks with Pittsburg and Green Bay. :crack:

Anyone watching the Pats game? Snow!!!!

ok now on to the balloon family. I KNEW IT!!!!!! I just had a feeling that something wasn't quite right with their story when I watched them on CNN the night it happened. I don't remember if I heard Falcon say it was for a show or if I have just read it/seen it on the news so many times the past few days. But I just knew there was something more to their story than what really happened. Some professor said it was possible for the balloon to fly with the amount of weight that Falcon weighs but it was not possible for it to take off from the ground with that much weight inside. The father is a total creepo....

more like laying in bed with a blanket over my head to block my view of both field goals. I thought they said "he made it" when the Ravens kicker missed it so I had a little tantrum and then uncovered myself to see that they said "me missed it..." :crack:

:angry: :madwife:

I'm NOT happy with the Vikings defense or offense for that matter. WTF was with all the field goals and not getting into the end zone for a touchdown? :madspit: The Vikings defense completely lost that game for us...well if we would have lost, that is.

To make matters worse both Adrian Peterson and Percy Harvin went down in the 4th. Adrian was able to go back in the game but I was in such knots over the score to even see what happened with Percy. He went into the game injured to begin with.

Stressful game all around. They came out strong in the 1st quarter but then I'm just not sure what the hell happened to my team. On the road the 2 weeks with Pittsburg and Green Bay. :crack:

Anyone watching the Pats game? Snow!!!!

Ahhhhhhh know the blanket technique quite well. Very stressful game...esp when the team you are rooting for comes soooooooo close, but ends up sooooooooo far. Boo hiss Ravens. I guess I have to look at it as it took 2 former Packers to get the Vikings a win today :wink::flirt:

Yes, watching the snow game :love: First one of the year.......and it is tooooo early.

Just spent some time e-mailing a former co-worker to keep him updated on stuff. He was in looking for me the other day and I wasn't there :grumpy:

Snow intensifying :love:

Attn Snow: my love for you here is just that~ love for you here and during this game. Nov 15 is a important day for me so don't even think of messing with me.

today's game shouldn't even count as a game! :angry: You beat the Lions. Easy win.....they should just mark is a scrimmage!

Yes,ok easy win, but the Lions still got to my QB several times :sad: The Lions :scream:
Paging a halfway decent offensive line. Hopefully when Mark Tauscher starts playing it will get better.

ok now on to the balloon family. I KNEW IT!!!!!! I just had a feeling that something wasn't quite right with their story when I watched them on CNN the night it happened. I don't remember if I heard Falcon say it was for a show or if I have just read it/seen it on the news so many times the past few days. But I just knew there was something more to their story than what really happened. Some professor said it was possible for the balloon to fly with the amount of weight that Falcon weighs but it was not possible for it to take off from the ground with that much weight inside. The father is a total creepo....

Agreed.
Apparently it was worth potentially ripping your family apart for :|

^ tired from watching the stressful game? :shrug:

<------still would rather have this guy QB-ing my team than the "F" word :) The rest of the team has to do their part, though.

I missed thread drama at BTX while watching the Packer game. I always miss the big dramatic stuff.

Tonight is the OK U2 show. Hope Kelly gets to see the whole thing this time. Should be no weather related health issues

well it's only taken me close to 4 months but I'm almost done unpacking, cleaning, organizing. :crazy: I just found a box tonight that got buried in the corner of the family room when we were moving in some of my grandpa stuff. It's the box I've been wondering about with cd's and hopefully a baking book. As usual per my Sundays lately, I cooked a huge dinner and made dessert for the family and also threw in a few hours of cleaning down here so I have no desire to dig out that box. It's a lot of junk.

Also....this is really bad....I have an entire garbage bag filled with old bills dating back to 2003 when my parents first moved into this house. I had a box of bills I left here when I moved out and then another box of bills I moved back into the house plus anything I've accumulated since. I hate shredding! I think there's at least 3 shredders in the house and all of them jam up and don't work so I've just given up. My dad's friend works at a place that shreds stuff so he's bringing this bag. Some of the stuff was things that could have just been tossed out but I never bothered to take the time to look through it to find out. I've paid all of my bills online for years and have gone paperless on as much as I can so hopefully this mess will never happen again. :crazy: It feels so good to have that bag out of my room! :reject:

I hope to do the cleaning out of stuff today. Windows will get opened as it is supposed to be 60 here! Of course, after that the temp goes down steadily all week.

I :heart: shredding stuff! That is part of the cleaning out of stuff I mentioned earlier. I think I will put on a movie of some sort and shred, shred, shred.

Freaked out a little when I went to wake up the computer and instead of getting the torrent screen, I got a screen with lines and had to do a hard shut off :crack:

Obviously I got it working again and it is working fine.

Got a e-mail from co-worker and he is planning on coming in next week so I will get to see him :up:

It is a little odd here. Everyone is happy about a Packer win but a sad about all the penalties and that they can't seem to protect the QB more than they are

:tsk: Really?

(That is not meant to be understood by anyone else but me here. Just had to vent a bit)

Dear Shari,

As a U2.com subscriber, we wanted you to be first with some breaking news - this Sunday the band's 360° Show at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena will be filmed for a dvd.

As they're drafting in more cameras to create a great film, the band has decided to allow it to be streamed live on YouTube.

It'll be officially announced later today but at 8.30pm (PT) on Sunday, wherever you are in the world don't miss the chance to see the show live and uninterrupted online. See a clip on You Tube.

As well as being able to watch the show, we'll bring our subscribers news as the week progresses from our video reporter on the ground. We'll also have bulletins from Director Tom Krueger and other exclusive video footage from backstage over the weekend.

Stay tuned, should be quite a night...

best wishes,
The U2.Com Team

I will watch it on youtube

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom