A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey if I am not back here later, have a great time in Vegas arw and kariann :)

Enjoy Moment of Surrender for me. Do whatever w/ Sexy Boots (the song still makes me :crack: )

The boots song is really good live, shari. Really :D. Particularly The Edge's guitar ;)

I got my flu shot a few weeks ago at the Walk In clinic for $20 and didn't think about using my insurance care :reject:. I felt icky the next day, but that was it.

I signed up at work to get the swine flu shot, but I don't know when that will be yet. If I have any strange symptoms afterwards, I'll let you guys know :up:.

^ I am taking "live" as *in person*. I can't even watch Youtube videos from shows. I really like Edge's part and I also like the line Let me in the sound but the rest of it :crack:

I guess Sunday I will pretend that I am at the Rose Bowl and try to appreciate the effort :D

Ok, so my plan for next Friday night was to come home from work and watch scary stuff on tv. It is Halloween tradition. I don't care for parties on Halloween or dressing up. Just the scary aspect. In reality I will be going to a co-workers retirement shin-dig. Boss committed everyone w/out asking if that day would be fine. Boss wrote on schedule, "plan on attending *insert name*'s retirement party at *insert restaurant name* on Friday, Oct 30."

I can't not go. I've worked w/ this person for 15 years.

Ambulance driver cited in fatal wreck on Busch

The son of the man who died used to work for our department (I didn't work with him on a daily basis, but I worked with him on occasion.)

One of the ambulance workers (not the driver) is the daughter of someone who works in the senior lunch program.

Neither person knows one another, but I sort of know both of them (the relatives, not the actual people in the accident).

Weird (and really sad :( ).

Wow, that is sad...it's scary to have connections with the people. :(

Backstreets is gone :lol: Bruce opened w/ Price You Pay which hadn't been played since 1981.
The board crashed

Morning randoom :wave:
arw is on a plane, kariann is traveling too. Enjoy the heat, the palm trees, the fun, the concert!

Right now there is a large group of Canadian geese in the soccer field. Apparently they are interested in learning the sport :shrug:
So a migraine on vacation sucks. Plan on sitting here for a bit and letting the meds take effect. Also DL-ing the Philly 'Steen concert from last night. I love Bruce tapers, they are so frigging fast. The person who taped this one apologized for it being posted late, he fell asleep on the couch at a friends place while converting. Really? An apology? :lol: Bless the tapers. No apology necessary.

TheGeesearehere002.jpg

GOAL!
Actually, I would hate to be the kids playing on that field later :yuck:

After not managing to get Friday off work and assuming I would be hearing the show Friday night via zoneyphone, there are 5 open seats on a 7:15 pm Eastern time flight that lands at LAS at 8:23 pm Pacific time... :shifty: I'm not getting my hopes up but I'm trying to see how many overnight necessities I can fit in a bag that can be carried into the stadium...

All I need is for one of those five seats to not be purchased or given to someone with a higher stand-by priority than me...

After not managing to get Friday off work and assuming I would be hearing the show Friday night via zoneyphone, there are 5 open seats on a 7:15 pm Eastern time flight that lands at LAS at 8:23 pm Pacific time... :shifty: I'm not getting my hopes up but I'm trying to see how many overnight necessities I can fit in a bag that can be carried into the stadium...

gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo :hyper:

:) ^ Just doing my part.

I could have a wonderful music weekend Nov 14 and 15. Keb Mo (blues) plays at a theater here on Saturday the 14th and Bruce is the 15th. I can't commit to anything on the 14th as it is a required work day and asked off for the 15th for the Springsteen concert.
Hey Mr. Mo :),
Feel free to stick around for the Springsteen show. I would die and go to Heaven. Mr Springsteen, feel free to have Mr. Mo join you on-stage for a tune.
Love,
The Dreamer

Miami date leaked? Pre sale on Nov. 3.

If the other dates drop soon and the Lambeau one is correct, I won't be able to commit and won't try for tickets. Still too many questions regarding job until end of January/inventory. Was hoping nothing would go on sale til Feb. :shrug:.

Back
Top Bottom