A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
have I mentioned how much I love my iPod speakers?!?! :love: It is sooo nice to be able to listen to music and be on the internet at the same time and not have my computer lock up on me. :drool:

:up:

The weather at this time of year makes me sleepy, too

Beer is good.

Premonition is on. I have always had a rough time following this movie :huh:
Maybe the beer will help

:combust: Have now watched The Fever many times :combust:

Jazz, country, blues, rock, pop.............what can't that man do????

BORNTORUNANNOUNCE.JPG

Sweet! I have wanted to hear Backstreets! Night too.

Not to mention I will get Meeting and Jungleland again :D

The whole album is such a classic

There are 3 threads in Backstreets about Born To Run being played here. Most people happy. Some whiners. Give it a rest people. It is a total of 8 songs. 8 CLASSIC songs. Yes, some of the guessing element is gone, but the concerts are averaging 26 songs and 3 hours...........That leaves 18 (at least?) songs that you can guess on.

Regarding the 3 threads on one topic: that is why I love it here so much. Organization.

One month to go.

ETA there are now 4 threads :| Are people that hungry to see their name in the title of a thread that they can't combine all thoughts into one thread on the subject?

Boy age 6 climbed into balloon south of Denver and is floating away. Balloon is at 7000 feet and is screaming by at around 40mph.

I feel sick watching this. :sad:

ETA Balloon landed, no one on board. But where is the child?

Oh man, back to being :sad: about the balloon boy. Box was on balloon when it took off and that is where boy would have climbed in. Box not there when it landed.

:(

So when a friend tweets to you
"Dogs barking, can't fly without umbrella"

What the hell does that mean :confused:

^ I woke up to the sound of Falcon vomiting :yuck: Good morning :|. That was from the Today Show. I heard he did it little later on GMA, too. :crack: Poor kid.

I would like social services to maybe check this family out. Over reaction?

Welcome to my vacation :hyper:

I can tell you that a whole lot of nothing is happening tonight :)

I spent the day unpacking Trim. Enjoyed it.

Some of the former managers were in to say bye to a gal who was retiring. It was nice to see them all and to hear laughter in the lounge again.

:ohmy: I placed a order at nutsonline.com yesterday and it is listed as being shipped and in the area already. I ordered Quinoa so I can make my salad next week while I am on vacation..............I also ordered chocolate covered orange peel and edammame :drool: I love the stuff there.

^ I woke up to the sound of Falcon vomiting :yuck: Good morning :|. That was from the Today Show. I heard he did it little later on GMA, too. :crack: Poor kid.

I would like social services to maybe check this family out. Over reaction?

I think this was a setup. I thought that last night while watching them on CNN. The kids were all acting very strange. My mom said they were probably nervous but I've seen other news stories with kids that have gone through something traumatic and they have been able to sit still. They all acted like they were about 3 years old. They've already been on reality TV twice and I read that the father contacted TLC to do a reality show. This would be a really easy way for them to get on TV now for some sort of reality show, even if it's just a one time deal. I think the father is a wacko just from watching him for 5 minutes on CNN and a few minutes of the Today Show....and from the 2 times I saw the family on TV, aside from the kids acting weird, why didn't anyone ask to talk to the mother?

Welcome to my vacation :hyper:

I can tell you that a whole lot of nothing is happening tonight :)

I spent the day unpacking Trim. Enjoyed it.

Some of the former managers were in to say bye to a gal who was retiring. It was nice to see them all and to hear laughter in the lounge again.

:up:

:ohmy: I placed a order at NutsOnline | Premium Bulk & Wholesale Nuts, Dried Fruits & Gift Baskets yesterday and it is listed as being shipped and in the area already. I ordered Quinoa so I can make my salad next week while I am on vacation..............I also ordered chocolate covered orange peel and edammame :drool: I love the stuff there.

I've never heard of that place. I'll have to check it out. I LOVE chocolate and orange. I used to think it was really gross until I went to pastry school and now it's probably my favorite flavor combinations.

Falcon balloon story :crack:

So, I come here on the day of no one in particular's wedding to ask a question. Let's say, after college, I wanted to move to Wisconsin. Are there any parts in particular that are pretty snazzy?

OMG....the first picture on the website is pumpkin spice malted milkballs....:drool::drool::drool: I think pumpkin spice anything is just delightful.

Speaking of pumpkin spice :love: my entire house smells like the pumpkin spice wallflower and foaming handsoap from Bath and Body works. I bought 3 of the soaps for $10 and had a coupon for one free. Then I bought 2 of the wallflower refills for $6.00 each (normally 12.50 each) plus I had a 20% off coupon and I got a freebie travel bottle. I also did another transaction so I could get a 2nd soap for free so I'm all pumpkin spiced up for the winter! The lady that checked me out said she really loves it when people are "smart" enough to come in with multiple coupons and do separate transactions so they can get lots of free goodies. I always think they're going to tell me I can't do that anymore :reject: I've only had 1 employee at a store tell me she would only give me one coupon for all of my transactions. I was not happy. :angry: I have so many coupons for that place now that I should really give them away or just toss them because I don't need anything and always spend too much money in there. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom