A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Denver's throwback outfits are horrible!!!!!!!! The refs are wearing their ugly throwbacks too. :barf: I wish the Vikings would go back to wearing their throwbacks as their regular jersey. Not a fan of the updated look. :tsk: Denver is really had to look at right now. :barf:

:applaud::hyper: I just got an order for a wedding cake!!! It's not for a year so she could change her mind but since they're on a tight budget I don't think they will. It's a basic cake so it will be really easy for me to make at home.

5-0 VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also...
Uploading photos to Facebook

I don't want to put ALL 400 wedding pictures my dad and I took up...but I want to put some up and it's just being stupid!

apple crisp with whiskey :drool:

there's nothing like baking with apples you picked off the tree not even 24 hours ago. So good. If I wasn't full from eating a gigantic taco for dinner I would have probably eaten half the pan. I made enough for my brother and sister to take some home and there's still lots left. I also made a huge potato medley with 3 different potatoes. Again, enough for them to take home. My brother said during dinner at least 10 times that he's really glad I decided to become a chef because now not only do I make a lot of stuff but I generally over do it to the point that he has food for the week. I do tend to make way too much stuff.

Done in the kitchen for a few weeks now. I need a break before Thanksgiving season starts! Next up is salsa!!!!

Way to go! Congrats on the wedding cake order :up: WAY up!!!!!!!

I am very familiar with that baseball reaction :scream:Brewers:scream:

Vikings :eyebrow: What the hell?!! No freaking way :wink:

400 pictures :ohmy: Wow!

Apple crisp with whiskey? :drool: Sweet! The potato dish sounds wonderful, too!

I saw some rumored dates for 7/1 Minneapolis and 7/3 Green Bay, so maybe I'll be up in you guys' neck of the woods if those dates are correct :).

But Greece would be nice . . .

:up: we can spend 4th of July in Packer country!!!!

:hyper:

I wish they'd announce the dates :hyper:
I wish I knew if I'd still have a job

To quote a certain indecisive quarterback ~ "I wish I knew" (must be said in a southern drawl)

A co-worker had some surgery done on her veins on Wed. She worked all day today. I don't know how she did it. She ended up also getting the same kind of migraine I had last weekend. She stayed her whole shift............I don't know how the hell she did it. She was gonna give me a ride home, but I told her no way...........she just looked miserable.

I spent most of the day in China :crack: I am grabbing the bags for housewares tomorrow!

Well, three out of the four baseball play-offs series have ended in 3-game sweeps, ending on the losing team's home field. Booooooooo! Denver game just started. Colts are leading the Titans 28-9, so MrPurrl is happy. :D

Vikings :eyebrow: What the hell?!! No freaking way :wink:

:madwife:

It's the first time 4 has ever been 5-0 in his career.

I spent most of the day in China :crack: I am grabbing the bags for housewares tomorrow!

:hug:

Happy with sprinkles and flurries here tomorrow.
Twin Cities 2-4" of snow. I'm sorry

:|

9 am
20091012_1940.jpg

2 pm
20091012_1942.jpg

my car was covered in snow, leaving a mountain on the ground when I brushed it all off. Good news is the driveway was clear when I got home so it's melting and not accumulating. Visibility was awful at about 10:30 when I left but by the time I was driving home a few hours later it was fine. It's really not bad at all but snow on Oct 12 is a little too much. Some years we don't even have snow for a white Christmas. Let's hope that after today's crap melts we'll be back on track for no snow til the first of the year! :sad:

I will admit that I do love a snowfall that lightly covers the trees. So beautiful. BUT....I hate snow, cold, ice, winter :barf: If I could live in Arizona from Jan-April and here the rest of the year life would be grand :up:

so I bought this beauty today at the Apple store and I LOVE it!!!!!! :faint: (speakers not the 'Pod!)

20091012_1943.jpg

My computer is so old and crappy that I can't listen to iTunes and be on the internet at the same time anymore :sad: Plus I really needed something so I can listen to my relaxation (the ocean or thunderstorm) stuff at night. I can't fall asleep in silence and now that it's too cold for my ceiling fan I've just had the worst time the past few weeks sleeping. It's way bigger than I wanted but it was the cheapest I could get with my apple $ without having to use the gift card I set aside for my iPhone. I wanted one that fit on my nightstand, which is a butler (James! :drool: ) holding a tray but the small ones were at least $150 or higher. This was $100 + tax, which is a huge purchase or me, but I only had to pay the tax. I don't think I'll actually use it as an alarm clock though. I'm happy with the little clock I have on the floor by my bed. This does have a remote with a snooze button so maybe on a day off I'll try out the alarm. But for now I'm just super excited that I have a way to listen to my relaxation stuff at night, iTunes in the day, and a clock in my room! I can set it for up to 90 or so minutes at night and then it will turn my iPod off automatically. :up: Oh and the coolest thing about this is that when I plugged it in it automatically knew the date and time! :love: Sweet.....

I had to go to two different Apple stores today to find this one and it took me forever to leave both stores. I just love Apple products. I can't wait until the 1st of the year when my plan is up with my cell so I can finally get my iPhone and then a few months later the tax man is for sure going towards a Mac. My computer will be 8 flippin years old this spring. I think it's time for something new! I've held out as long as I could but I just don't think I can handle much more of this. I also don't know how long this pile o'junk is going to hold up.

question of the year was answered today....since we decided to move back from Phoenix my sister and I have wondered if Roxy would handle the snow. She shakes at her own shadow, barks like a psycho if she drops a piece of food on the floor, and does all sorts of weird things. My sister said she ran outside and played in the snow this morning so I guess once we get the real snow for winter she'll be just fine. I think if we were moving now with the colder weather and snow things might be different. But she's been here since July 1st and it's been gradually getting cooler since then. It was like 115 when we left AZ and I don't think it ever cracked 100 this summer. So she's had a few months to adjust to cooler weather to the point that something new like snow didn't phase her at all light it might have if this were her first day in MN. She's so cute. :heart: I miss seeing her cuteness everyday but at least I get to see her twice a week....

The pictures of snow :crack: I agree with the it is pretty, but.............
Brett at Lambeau is going to be interesting, Vikings the best team he has played with ~ reallly? Ya got a ring in GB :sneer:
~ hey I gotta say those things we have a rivalry :wink:
On another note: GB signed MarkTauscher :hyper: Maybe Aaron won't end up on his tush so much.

90 degrees for 1 or 2 days sounds wonderful. Don't think I would want it day after day after day.

Nice new clock radio! We don't have a Apple store at my mall (which is a good thing). There is one at a mall I hardly ever get to.

I wouldn't mind a iPhone, I just don't want to get roped into a contract :reject: I also wish that AT&T wasn't the only carrier involved with the iPhone. I will stick to my prepaid phone for now. It works fine for what I use it for.

Roxy and the snow :cute:

So here is something interesting: NYC, Buffalo and Milwaukee are the only shows Bruce has not announced a full album to be played :hmm: Wonder what is up :D

Vikings-Packers game moved to 3:15 p.m.
By Greg A. Bedard of the Journal Sentinel
Oct. 13, 2009 10:12 a.m.

Green Bay - The NFL has announced the Nov. 1 game between the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings has been moved from a noon start to 3:15 p.m.

The reason is obvious: the game marks Brett Favre's return to Lambeau Field.

The Oct. 5 matchup between the two teams in the Metrodome was the highest-rated program ever on cable.

The rematch will be broadcast on FOX.

The New York Giants-Philadelphia Eagles matchup originally scheduled for 3:15 has been moved to noon. The NFL's stated reason is to avoid a conflict with a possible World Series game in Philadelphia.

Me? I am hoping to work that day..............it will be so dead, so much can get done :love: I am pretty sure I would be working anyway. Everyone else has asked off. I need off for Bruce sooooooooooo I will wave bye to Aaron and Brett.

I was sound asleep last night when my portable radio suddenly went off, there is no alarm on it.............um why did it go off :uhoh:. That was at midnight or so. I ended up watching Father Goose (Cary Grant) until I could fall back to sleep. Still can't figure out why it went off. Officially creeped out.

So, um, yeah, Springsteen played The Fever in Philly. My head exploded around 9:32.
~and then this place has a database error to prevent me from whining~

Philly is up on Dime and I have already DL'd it

Seaside was fun to listen to.
The Fever :drool: although he sounds a bit rough at times. I will still take it.
Meeting sounded divine.

Horns :drool:

have I mentioned how much I love my iPod speakers?!?! :love: It is sooo nice to be able to listen to music and be on the internet at the same time and not have my computer lock up on me. :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom