A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:grumpy: it's painting night at my brother's building. He had a tennat move out over the weekend and one that wants to move in asap. I haven't had to help him paint in a few years and I'm not looking forward to painting tonight. I think I've painted each of the apartments a few times a piece over the years. :barf:

:grumpy: it's painting night at my brother's building. He had a tennat move out over the weekend and one that wants to move in asap. I haven't had to help him paint in a few years and I'm not looking forward to painting tonight. I think I've painted each of the apartments a few times a piece over the years. :barf:
Two :grumpy:'s in a row in the thread:hug:. Couldn't stand the smell of paint right now. Enjoy yourself :happy:

If you'd like my migraine that CAME BACK, I'll go paint :). Not quite sure how I survived work today with it....thankfully had a wonderful group of co-workers around............that is how I survived.

Does the Twins victory mean the little guys football game is not happening? :(

The Packers brought Mark Tauscher in for a try out and are close to signing him...........I am a fan of Tauscher and was angry when the Packers didn't re-sign him.....Maybe he will be able to help protect Aaron Rodgers :up:

Two :grumpy:'s in a row in the thread:hug:. Couldn't stand the smell of paint right now. Enjoy yourself :happy:

If you'd like my migraine that CAME BACK, I'll go paint :). Not quite sure how I survived work today with it....thankfully had a wonderful group of co-workers around............that is how I survived.

Does the Twins victory mean the little guys football game is not happening? :(

hope the headache is better. Not sure I could deal with mirgraines. :yikes:

As far as I know....no game at the Dome for the boys :( They might just have to play their last season game outside with the falling leaves.

Oh and the new avatar, arw..................my turn :grumpy:

:flirt:

I actually think it's symbolic somehow to see him with the Packers colors in a sort of blurred out state behind him as he's walking away from them in his new color

If he keeps this up I might have to eat my words about anything bad I ever said about him. Sure it's not just Brett doing the winning for our team but Tavaris could never have gotten us a win against SF last week and I don't think he would have been able to get by the Packers this weekend. Everyone around town is saying how the Packers sucked on Monday night but honestly, they didn't. One more TD and the game would have been tied. Aaron had almost as many yards on the night as Brett even with all the sacks so I wouldn't count them out just yet As much as I love to hate them I do like a decent competition each year between our division so I'm not going to be too harsh on the way they played on Monday.

The Packers brought Mark Tauscher in for a try out and are close to signing him...........I am a fan of Tauscher and was angry when the Packers didn't re-sign him.....Maybe he will be able to help protect Aaron Rodgers :up:

yeah they definitely need to find someone to help stop the sacks. That was nuts on Monday night.....

This week in Minnesota sports....

Vikings W
Twins W
Wild W

oh yeah.....everyone is on a sports high right now. There was so much for the boys to talk about at work I thought a few of them were going to combust over their excitement about the Twins. The Vikes are still being talked about. The fact the Wild won in OT for their home opener is just icing on the cake.....good week. Hope it continues for the Minnesota sports teams! Now if only the Gopher football team could find a way to consistently win.....

I had a really rotten, rotten day...and not because of work. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought something fell or someone was trying to break in because I heard a loud crash. I jumped out of bed to turn the light on and the cat was still sound asleep. If something would have happened she would have been up in a second. Then I realized no one upstairs was running around so I must not have heard anything. Went back to bed and the noise happend again. :huh: This time I didn't get up. THEN....I didn't hear my alarm so I woke up at 4:35, the same time I'm supposed to leave for work. :angry: Somehow I made it there at 5:01. Then....I spilled an entire bucket of simple (sugar!) syrup on the floor of the fridge at work. The dishwasher cleaned the floor, two of my coworkers cleaned the same floor, and then I cleaned it and there's still sticky crap all over the kitchen. Everyone's shoes were squeaky and everyone was bitching about how the floor was sticky. :angry: My neighborhood has been under construction since May when I came home to visit and the roads still aren't done. Huge potholes everywhere that are now lakes from all the rain. The only safe road to travel on to get to my house was closed! I was so pissed. If I ruin my car because of this I'm going to flip. It's really dangerous and I don't enjoy driving to and from my area each day. The good news is they are 90% done with the one road that's safe to travel on and if it was closed today maybe it'll be 100% tomorrow. I'm tired of coasting up and down roads in all directions to get to my house. We live in a separate townhouse community area from the construction but there's only one entrance/exit so I have to drive through a mess to get to my street.

:crazy: I think it's time for a nap. :crack:

hope the headache is better. Not sure I could deal with mirgraines. :yikes:

As far as I know....no game at the Dome for the boys :( They might just have to play their last season game outside with the falling leaves.

:flirt:

I actually think it's symbolic somehow to see him with the Packers colors in a sort of blurred out state behind him as he's walking away from them in his new color

If he keeps this up I might have to eat my words about anything bad I ever said about him. Sure it's not just Brett doing the winning for our team but Tavaris could never have gotten us a win against SF last week and I don't think he would have been able to get by the Packers this weekend. Everyone around town is saying how the Packers sucked on Monday night but honestly, they didn't. One more TD and the game would have been tied. Aaron had almost as many yards on the night as Brett even with all the sacks so I wouldn't count them out just yet As much as I love to hate them I do like a decent competition each year between our division so I'm not going to be too harsh on the way they played on Monday.

yeah they definitely need to find someone to help stop the sacks. That was nuts on Monday night.....

I had a really rotten, rotten day...and not because of work. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought something fell or someone was trying to break in because I heard a loud crash. I jumped out of bed to turn the light on and the cat was still sound asleep. If something would have happened she would have been up in a second. Then I realized no one upstairs was running around so I must not have heard anything. Went back to bed and the noise happend again. :huh: This time I didn't get up. THEN....I didn't hear my alarm so I woke up at 4:35, the same time I'm supposed to leave for work. :angry: Somehow I made it there at 5:01. Then....I spilled an entire bucket of simple (sugar!) syrup on the floor of the fridge at work. The dishwasher cleaned the floor, two of my coworkers cleaned the same floor, and then I cleaned it and there's still sticky crap all over the kitchen. Everyone's shoes were squeaky and everyone was bitching about how the floor was sticky. :angry: My neighborhood has been under construction since May when I came home to visit and the roads still aren't done. Huge potholes everywhere that are now lakes from all the rain. The only safe road to travel on to get to my house was closed! I was so pissed. If I ruin my car because of this I'm going to flip. It's really dangerous and I don't enjoy driving to and from my area each day. The good news is they are 90% done with the one road that's safe to travel on and if it was closed today maybe it'll be 100% tomorrow. I'm tired of coasting up and down roads in all directions to get to my house. We live in a separate townhouse community area from the construction but there's only one entrance/exit so I have to drive through a mess to get to my street.

:crazy: I think it's time for a nap. :crack:
Woke up at 4:30 this morning & the headache moved to the other side :mad: and more meds taken. I am just friggin tired from this crap. I feel like vampira (at least it is seasonally correct), can't stand bright light. It is sunny here today .

Too bad about the dome football game for the boys won't happen :(
The agree about the avatar being symbolic.

:yikes: about the day.
Simple syrup sounds like a joy to try to clean up.
Ahhhhh, construction. Needed yet annoying as hell. Stuff around here is ending, thankfully. Next year the hwy next to us is getting worked on ~ that will be a joy :happy:

I have a little tote bag that I use every so often to carry random crap around. I used to use it a lot in AZ until one day I found little Lily sleeping on it so I left it out for a few weeks and that became her little bed in my room. Everytime I put it on the floor I'd find her on it. I used it over the weekend for the first time since AZ and haven't put it away yet. Lily just found it and has been starring at it for a good 5 minutes. I wonder what she's thinking while looking at it. Does she recognize it and does it remind her of the house in Arizona and Roxy and my sister/her mommy? She's just sitting in front of it starring. :huh:

I was gonna burn a dvd for a co-worker, but I have a little yellow exclamation mark in front of the device listing and the burner isn't recognized. :crack: :sigh:

Sounds like for my next vacation I will get to call Dell.

the Man vs food guy is wacko. I think I've mentioned that a few times. I don't understand why anyone would want to stuff themselves like that. I would throw up if I attempted to eat even half of what he eats on these challenges. No make that 1/4 of what he tries to eat. I had a bowl of cereal and an english muffin for dinner tonight and I could barely finish it. He just attempted to eat 4 pounds of pancake with blueberries and bacon on the side :barf: :barf: :barf:

I have a difficult time watching him too. :yuck:

Head is nice and foggy. I think I hate that feeling the most :mad: ~Are things gonna clear up or not. Thankfully it is cloudy here :up: Makes it easier.

The forecast calls for rain/snow Sunday into Monday :happy:

Now working tomorrow. Off Saturday.

NASA is bombing the moon tomorrow to look for water? The man in the moon got thirsty?
I would love to watch that, but now I will have to watch it when they do replays.

the Man vs food guy is wacko. I think I've mentioned that a few times. I don't understand why anyone would want to stuff themselves like that. I would throw up if I attempted to eat even half of what he eats on these challenges. No make that 1/4 of what he tries to eat. I had a bowl of cereal and an english muffin for dinner tonight and I could barely finish it. He just attempted to eat 4 pounds of pancake with blueberries and bacon on the side :barf: :barf: :barf:

I've seen that one. I sort of love that show, but I don't know why. One of my favorite Red Sox is in the Boston episode.

My lovely bridesmaid dress is done and now it's a little too big, but too late now! I only have to be strapless for a few hours. As soon as the pictures are done, the straps are going on!

nose bleeds at 2 am really need to stop. Second one in a few weeks but this one has been a problem all day. So much that my mom thought it would be a good idea if I didn't go to my brother's to help finish painting. OK!

:barf:

I've seen that one. I sort of love that show, but I don't know why. One of my favorite Red Sox is in the Boston episode.

My lovely bridesmaid dress is done and now it's a little too big, but too late now! I only have to be strapless for a few hours. As soon as the pictures are done, the straps are going on!

nose bleeds at 2 am really need to stop. Second one in a few weeks but this one has been a problem all day. So much that my mom thought it would be a good idea if I didn't go to my brother's to help finish painting. OK!

:barf:

Yay for the dress being done :up: . Just don't let it fall down........that could make for interesting, bribery worthy photos :wink: . Have a good time :)

Ugh, nose bleeds. Stress? Weather? Fumes from paint? I have only had a couple in my life and and happy for it. My father has had issues with them in the past. Can you say cauterize? :barf:

I've had my nose cauterized twice :happy: It's about that time. My dr said it only lasts about 10 years and I think it's been 11 since my last round. Health insurance in 5 weeks! :happy: It's not stress or weather related. Just me :| I've had this problem as long as I've had my lovely allergy/asthma/sinus issue.

Thankfully I haven't had too many procedures done but I will say that the cauterization process is the most horrible thing ever. There's two ways: one requires a needle up your nose to numb it and the other is a virtually pain free process by using a laser. However, the laser recovery lasted about a week. My entire face, including my teeth, hurt to the point that I had to miss work. The other way wasn't quite as bad to recover but I almost fainted when I saw that needle. The dr had to stop and get me some water and then talk me into letting him do what he needed to do. So yeah...not really looking forward to going to the ear/nose/throat dr again but if this keeps up I have to :sad: I have lots of things (sprays and gels) to prevent this issue but sometimes it doesn't work :( Gross topic....sorry :reject:

"needle up your nose" :crack: :yuck:

:yawn: Nice day at work today.
Had to laugh at 4:30 this morning. I was DL-ing something and forgot to turn down volume before I went to bed. I woke up to a loud thunder noise coming from the computer. The weather alert thing went off. Two minutes later my cell phone text message alert went off and off and off and off and off. I thought the world was ending so I got up and checked. CNN had texted me 5 times about Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize. Seems like they couldn't believe it either

kelly and thousands of her closest friends at U2 tonight I presume :)

Should be interesting again tonight trying to follow U2 and Springsteen setlists.

"needle up your nose" :crack: :yuck:

:yawn: Nice day at work today.
Had to laugh at 4:30 this morning. I was DL-ing something and forgot to turn down volume before I went to bed. I woke up to a loud thunder noise coming from the computer. The weather alert thing went off. Two minutes later my cell phone text message alert went off and off and off and off and off. I thought the world was ending so I got up and checked. CNN had texted me 5 times about Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize. Seems like they couldn't believe it either

:yikes: I usually leave my computer on overnight so I can quickly log on in the mornings so sometimes I wake up to all sorts of weirdness coming from my speakers. Not fun.....

Back
Top Bottom