2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to atu2 Twitter:

RUMOR: New #U2ietour show in Los Angeles June 3, 2015. Will be announced on Monday. From source that was correct on earlier tour rumors.

I think it would be weird to only add one show or more shows in LA, but might be true

The original plan called for 4 more shows, so let's see if we get all four.

Sent from my HTCONE using U2 Interference mobile app

Unless they've radically altered their pricing, I don't see how they could possibly do 4 more in LA. 1-2 more shows, yes, they could probably squeeze that, but even that is pushing it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I wonder if anymore will be announced on monday. Fingers crossed for london

Unless they've radically altered their pricing, I don't see how they could possibly do 4 more in LA. 1-2 more shows, yes, they could probably squeeze that, but even that is pushing it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Well they did adjust pricing downward for many upper level seats for the second round of sales for the NYC shows, so it is not out of the question.

Rush is a band where I only know about 10 of their greatest hits, tops. Everybody always talks about what a great live band they are, I'm considering the Columbus show. It doesn't sound like they'll have some big new concept album to play through, just a 40th anniversary tour of HITZ, which is exactly what I would want from a Rush concert.

I hope more shows are announced on Monday, like maybe something closer to ohio than Chicago.

r1wxPzh.jpg

Yes I did miss the joke. You see I only have a certain amount of time in my week to be online and the rest of the time I'm living my "real life", so yeah these kinds of jokes can easily be missed by many here I'm sure.

I think I saw the original instance of it and I still don't get it, so...

missed the 'joke' of gvox spamming threads with a picture of some sketchy-looking dude, and then Hewson posting a goofy picture of Sinead. Some 'joke.'

I mean, clearly my bald person pic contribution is the funniest part - it's Andre from season 2 of Project Runway! C'MON!

:love:

Whoa..I go awol for a day and y'all are rippin each others heads off! :wink:

jk...anyways..the original pic was of the weirdo who's been charged with trespass and possession of a golf club with intent to injure at LMJ's house. I thought for sure someone would pick up on it..

But in other news more tour related..let's hope this never happens to our guys: Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour - Motley Crue | Groupon

A Groupon deal to sell tickets? That's a death knell if I ever heard one! lol

But in other news more tour related..let's hope this never happens to our guys: Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour - Motley Crue | Groupon

A Groupon deal to sell tickets? That's a death knell if I ever heard one! lol

Well it is their final tour, so death knell won't hurt.

Seen plenty of tours in the past who run "specials", not through groupon (but then I don't use groupon so who knows), but plenty of specials like 4 pack of lawns special etc. Concert industry isn't what it once was, often prices are too high and a lot of seats don't end up sold when thats the case (U2 is a prime example of this in Chicage, LA, Boston etc.)

jk...anyways..the original pic was of the weirdo who's been charged with trespass and possession of a golf club with intent to injure at LMJ's house. I thought for sure someone would pick up on it..

Never even heard about that.

per the linked @u2 article:​
That said, as we shared on Twitter a couple days ago . . . we do have reports from a previously reliable source that at least one Los Angeles concert is due to be announced tomorrow (January 26). Will that and 11 others be announced? Don't know, but let's hope so.

I can't imagine they would add more midweek shows at the Forum given how many tickets are available for the other two midweek Forum shows.

Maybe they are playing KROQ Weenie Roast this year since they had to back out of KROQ's Acoustic Christmas shows?

we do have reports from a previously reliable source that at least one Los Angeles concert is due to be announced tomorrow (January 26)

I can't believe they are gonna add one more concert anywhere, the shows are in pairs, so it's two or none at all. Or am I missing something? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom