The Overhang: U2 at the MSG Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why’d you do that to yourself?
It’s funny bc that show in particular you didn’t need to line up OR stay in one place for.

I had the best experiences on EI traveling down the floor with the band from front to back and then just hanging in the back for the end bc who needed to be up close for Get Out/ AS(S), etc? Plus, then you were closer to Bono’s tiny house at the close.

Why’d you do that to yourself?
It’s funny bc that show in particular you didn’t need to line up OR stay in one place for.

I had the best experiences on EI traveling down the floor with the band from front to back and then just hanging in the back for the end bc who needed to be up close for Get Out/ AS(S), etc? Plus, then you were closer to Bono’s tiny house at the close.
Sheer boredom? I'm not sure how I fell down the rabbit hole, but once I did, I went all the way

I just read through the entire 2018 GA drama thread to brush up on the bullshit before Vegas

Daddy, why did you miss my 8th birthday party?

Because kid, I needed to read an old thread on my U2 fan page about idiots standing in line for hours so they can also stand up for hours while loud music plays. And at least 50% of the comments were from your daddy.

Daddy, can we get ice cream?

No kid, I need to read a thread about Vegas from the Elevation Tour just in case...

Did anyone get an email confirmation when they purchased the Vibee packages?

I didn't anything except charges to my credit card.

I've been trying to reach out to warn him about the bed big situation in Vegas, have forwarded the article to all of his accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom