2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got one GA for Boston 1. Didn't think I would get that with the $82 price point selected. I can't use the ticket because I need a seat. Is there any way to sell this ticket to someone or am I stuck with it because of the CC entry?

I think the added shows will come at a later date. They havent added any in europe yet either.

They will do the same pre sale routine

This. They know that they can get more people to sign up for a U2.com membership as a result of being shut out today.

This. They know that they can get more people to sign up for a U2.com membership as a result of being shut out today.

It gets proven every single tour that it makes sense to spend the money to buy the U2.com membership rather than pay inflated prices on the secondary market. As a fan club member for 20 years or so, I was upset that I let my membership lapse earlier this year for about 3 months and renewed after that September 9th date. Still it didn't matter as I got GAs for L.A. in the Innocence presale.

It gets proven every single tour that it makes sense to spend the money to buy the U2.com membership rather than pay inflated prices on the secondary market.

For arena tours I can agree. For 360 there wasn't really a need in my opinion.

What is happening in here? Tickets for U2 shows are always expensive. Most of the time they charge more for higher seats that they determine have best sight lines for shows... it's up to user to determine if that's the way to go or to find their own system. Don't buy them. But when others can't even pull up ANY tickets to shows, it's frustrating to hear.

managed to pull 4 GAs for Toronto 1 all as singles. last one was at 10:25am

What is happening in here? Tickets for U2 shows are always expensive. Most of the time they charge more for higher seats that they determine have best sight lines for shows... it's up to user to determine if that's the way to go or to find their own system. Don't buy them. But when others can't even pull up ANY tickets to shows, it's frustrating to hear.

On the Vertigo Tour, the most expensive tickets were only in the lower level. Here, they're charging that for parts of the lower and upper levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom