2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't fault AXS - just got another ticket for London 4 - now my oldest mate can come with and we can bounce around like we're young and daft again :D

Wooooo!

Got 4 more tickets for Berlin 1 and two for London 3!

Berlin 1, London 3 & 4 it is!!

This is incredible, I didn't think it would actually work

Yes! 2 more tix in the general sale. So I got all I wanted! 2 for Vancouver 2nd night and 2 for UK on the 1st. It has all been quite smooth for me through ticketmaster.

Sent from my SM-N910F using U2 Interference mobile app

Really easy process for me over the last few days; got exactly what I wanted which is so rare and amazing - GA for London 3 and the really cheap seats for London 4. Can't wait!

GA london 3 sold out? :sad:

For amsterdam with ticketmaster. I thought they were sold out, kept giving me other way more expensive seats. Searched one more time after calling my dad I didnt get any, suddenly the stadium floor gets highlighted! Maybe its too late now but keep trying!

Only tickets left for london seems to be the expensive ones on the thursday. The rest are sold out

U2.com says this:

Monday, 9 December - 9am: Turin, Stockholm, Berlin, Antwerp, Koln, London, Glasgow
Monday, 9 December - 10am: Amsterdam, Paris, all North America dates
Tuesday, 10 December - 10am: Barcelona

Now first of all, today is 8 december. But if this is true, Barcelona tickets only go out tommorow

U2.com says this:

Monday, 9 December - 9am: Turin, Stockholm, Berlin, Antwerp, Koln, London, Glasgow
Monday, 9 December - 10am: Amsterdam, Paris, all North America dates
Tuesday, 10 December - 10am: Barcelona

Now first of all, today is 8 december. But if this is true, Barcelona tickets only go out tommorow

:lol: U2.com fails again, awesome.

Bagged night 2 for Glasgow to go with my night 1. Up in the gods for 2nd night, but better than nothing! All I need to do now is find the £400 to pay for them all, and then wait 11 months!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I can't pull up a single ticket for London 3 or 4 and haven't been able since opening. This axs website sucks the way you have to scroll it to find tickets

Getting a bit late to announce new shows and put them on sale today....if it gets to midday in the UK i don't think anything new will go on sale today.

Getting a bit late to announce new shows and put them on sale today....if it gets to midday in the UK i don't think anything new will go on sale today.

Do you think they will just announce later this week, and do the whole over
(Presages Thurs & Fri, general sales next week)?

Do you think they will just announce later this week, and do the whole over

(Presages Thurs & Fri, general sales next week)?

Theres a good chance now. Id have thought they would of been added by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom