Sydney Setlist Party Night 2 14 December 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Just being in the entourage of Bono and these guys are inspiring,” said will.i.am. “This is how a government should be. I say that Bono should be the president of the world. I try to help make good things to help the world, but Bono is a whole other level. It's as if I had a car and himself, a space ship. "
:up:

Just reading this
Will.i.am to produce next U2 album | Sympatico.ca inMusic

full setlist so far for anyone just popping in:
(besides the 2 new 360 Tour debut songs, it's worth noting that ISHFWILF was replaced tonight)

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
3. New Year's Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
9. All I Want Is You / Need You Tonight (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Slide Away (snippet)
10. Love Recue Me
11. Pride In The Name Of Love
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. Crazy Tonight
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Scarlet
19. Walk On

yeah, but do you care Earnie?? :hmm:

No, but for the several who have met Bono (including those who had him buy them drinks!) and crapped on about how awesome/nice he is, or who have seen one of these gigs (amazing! best gig ever! etc) there is the distinct "I TOLD YOU SO" urge. Especially toward a few who I have drunkenly argued with over this exact topic.

No, but for the several who have met Bono (including those who had him buy them drinks!) and crapped on about how awesome/nice he is, or who have seen one of these gigs (amazing! best gig ever! etc) there is the distinct "I TOLD YOU SO" urge. Especially toward a few who I have drunkenly argued with over this exact topic.

Not arguing with you on that one...cheapskates THEY should have bought HIM a drink!!

MarceloAlvarez
U2 is just phenomenal!! A packed ANZ Stadium in Sydney. Marcelo Alvarez's photos - U2 is just phenomenal!! A packed ANZ Stadium in Sydney. | Plixi

x2_3bfc533

I got excited by that video for a second. Then I saw what tour it was from.

It said Sydney... :lol:

:wink:

would my life be complete if Bono bought me a drink?

there's only one or two other things i'd wanna tick off the list, that's for sure :lol:

Actually, my life will be complete the day I get a hug from Adam. I dont even want a picture, tbh...although that'd be bonus. I just want the hug. And maybe, if the gods are willing, a kiss. :shifty:

sydangel68 Adam is shirtless!!! #u2360sydney
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Actually, my life will be complete the day I get a hug from Adam. I dont even want a picture, tbh...although that'd be bonus. I just want the hug. And maybe, if the gods are willing, a kiss. :shifty:

Question for you: If you were pulled on stage by Bono would you ask him if you could give adam a hug:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom