Sydney Setlist Party Night 2 14 December 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, so AIWIY really did replace ISHFWILF tonight!

That's cool. I'd love to see this turn into a rotation like IWF/NYD. I love both AIWIY and ISHFWILF, and most crowds around the world like both too.

Wow, so AIWIY really did replace ISHFWILF tonight!

That's cool. I'd love to see this turn into a rotation like IWF/NYD. I love both AIWIY and ISHFWILF, and most crowds around the world like both too.

I'd love to see AIWIY make an appearance at one of my shows next summer. I got ISHF at my Vertigo show and last year in Tampa at my 1st 360 show. AIWIY would be an awesome experience. :up:

JohnWFoley
I'm so inspired by 4 lads from Dublin who have gone far beyond they ever dreamed! Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h3learj - Shared by JohnWFoley #U2
scaled.php

sydangel68 Bono could not stop laughing during Love Rescue Me. So cute. #u2360sydney
half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Somewhat awesome.

This is basically my reaction as well.

It's awesome because it's such an unexpected move, but it's also not a very memorable song when looking at the entire U2 oeuvre.

Still, whoa. Fucking great thing bringing AIWIY back, for sure. And props for following it with such an obscure tune.

I'm excited to see video of this, see how strong the performance was. I could see that minimalist guitar at the start of LRM sounding cool projected in a big ass stadium.

sydangel68 Still can't believe the set list tonight. OMG and the snippet of Slide Away earlier wow!! #u2360sydney
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Is it safe to assume that it was Slide Away by Oasis, not Slide Away by The Verve.

The Oasis song certainly would seem to make a ton of sense hooked into All I Want Is You.

sydangel68 Bono got a young kid up just now. About 10yo. The poor kid just froze. Terrified!! #u2360sydney
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Is it safe to assume that it was Slide Away by Oasis, not Slide Away by The Verve.

The Oasis song certainly would seem to make a ton of sense hooked into All I Want Is You.

Slide Away INXS?

Back
Top Bottom