Zurich: Setlist Party II and Official Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok just went to the first page, I missed the whole party?! :sad:
Glad to see they played Miss Sarajevo again, though! :up:

so I'll see you guys at the next party!
(that is, if I remember!) :reject:

:wave:

sami0201 said:
:wave: I forgot there was a show today :reject: So what's this about Electrical Storm? :drool: What's the setlist so far?

No ES, Sami. :wink: The setlist is on page 1.

U2@NYC said:

I will make sure to post at least a 'snippet' on each party... :up:

Bye. :D

Bono should do a Snoop snippet each night....

"I'm just a muthafuckin whitey singin
in a muthafuckin..." :wink:

I'll have a sleep now - and wish you all the best for your next hours of posting rubbish to entertain yourselves.

One request to THE MODS: Please coordinate for the oncoming shows the next "official setlist" thread - and seperate it from the threads, where people post their wish lists (that I don't want to know, when U2 are playing at the same time - sorry!)...

I wish someone would get home from Zurich and tell us exactly what was and wasn't snippeted!

ZOOTVTOURist said:
I'll have a sleep now - and wish you all the best for your next hours of posting rubbish to entertain yourselves.

One request to THE MODS: Please coordinate for the oncoming shows the next "official setlist" thread - and seperate it from the threads, where people post their wish lists (that I don't want to know, when U2 are playing at the same time - sorry!)...

Don't generalize - not everyone is posting rubbish :shame:

1stOne said:

We should organise a REAL setlist party. How cool would that be?

:yikes: You mean, like I can't be anonymous any more? :yikes: It's so comfortable here behind the screen, people can't beat me up, as I'm sure alot people in here would like to do already :wink:

U2Man said:

:yikes: You mean, like I can't be anonymous any more? :yikes: It's so comfortable here behind the screen, people can't beat me up, as I'm sure alot people in here would like to do already :wink:

Oh, no we all love you, U2Man :wink:

U2Man said:

don't worry U2man..after 8 years of Muay Thai I've got your back!

U2Man said:

Don't generalize - not everyone is posting rubbish :shame:

I do not generalize - but if you want to feel adressed, then it's your business and surely not mine. Being very disappointed about this ruined setlist-party, maybe some people should really think about the confusion they cause with their "funny" behaviour. Good night until a hopefully better and more controled meeting on Wednesday ...

I actually like the idea...we could organise a USA version and a europe version or something..

ramblin rose said:
People at Zootopia are pissed too.:lol:

I guess they were getting the setlist from here.:lmao:

oh man, that makes this all worth it

Back
Top Bottom