Your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my messy desktop with some personal artwork. :sexywink:

destop2.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. Fish has the messiest desktop ever! :ohmy: :lol:

I changed my work desktop to a pic of the "kids". ;)

34698%3A%3A66%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323363%3C68772%3Bnu0mrj

Diemen..... :drool: So help me, I thought that was an Ansel Adams until I scolled all the way down. You're an amazing artist. :up: :bow:

ntalwar said:

Looks great :up:. Do you know if those effects can be applied to existing landscape photos, or does it generate the entire scene?

You generate a custom scene. You can pick the landscape shading, water levels, sun effects ... etc.

mine, nice and simple... i hate icons cluttering up my desktop

desktop1.jpg

Diemen said:
xarw5d.jpg

The picture was taken this wednesday.

:heart:Yosemite:heart:
I :heart: Yosemite - I went there on holiday last year. I was amazing, so beautiful! :wink:

Edited: I forgot to include my desktop.. oops :wink:

desktop.jpg

Last edited:
My new one, a picture I took of my neighbor's tulip last week:

desktop.jpg

I hate icons. I used to have a fake Mac OS X theme, but it takes too much memory to run on this computer.

Diemen, after looking at your picture last night, I fell asleep and had this dream I was up in the mountains for some reason (I don't live near any mountains and the only real mountain I've ever been to is Kilimanjaro). At one point, I made everyone stop and said "hey look, this is the view from Diemen's new picture!" :der:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Diemen, after looking at your picture last night, I fell asleep and had this dream I was up in the mountains for some reason (I don't live near any mountains and the only real mountain I've ever been to is Kilimanjaro). At one point, I made everyone stop and said "hey look, this is the view from Diemen's new picture!" :der:

:lol:

I'll take that as a compliment. :D

You really need to visit Yosemite. They do have a wedding chapel there, ya know - just in case you and Phil are still looking for a place... :hmm:

:wink:

:ohmy:

Aww...I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. That's really cool to see someone I've never met using my pics as a desktop. :up:

Oh... you did pay the fee for that, right?

:D

Recently sectioned off a 20GB portion of my hard drive to install Linux, specifically Ubuntu.

Screenshot1a76.png

Proud to NOT have a U2-related desktop :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom